how many reshelling or considering to reshell their TF10?

Legend2127

Reaction score
now only deciding on which company to reshell, what type of sockets and what cables to use...

racoiaw

Reaction score
G-customs package not bad inclusive of shipping n do impressions works out to about 199 w/o cable...

What about stage 93 and UM?

slightly about 100 more. But g custom has long turnaround time unless you pay for the more exp package.

Legend2127

Reaction score
slightly about 100 more. But g custom has long turnaround time unless you pay for the more exp package.

But I thought rooth got the longest turnaround time??

I'm looking at ue's custom replace cable or westones es2 cable... But their pin n socket seems different...

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But I thought rooth got the longest turnaround time??

I'm looking at ue's custom replace cable or westones es2 cable... But their pin n socket seems different...

Yes they are different. UM uses Westone sockets so just get a cable with westone connectors.

Legend2127

Reaction score
Yes they are different. UM uses Westone sockets so just get a cable with westone connectors.

I'm actually referring to recessed sockets which only um produce...

While the ue custom replacement cables after sep 2010 I Dono what type of sockets are compatible....

Trying to find clear quad braided cables... Like ue n westones sell...

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm actually referring to recessed sockets which only um produce...

While the ue custom replacement cables after sep 2010 I Dono what type of sockets are compatible....

Trying to find clear quad braided cables... Like ue n westones sell...

Then obviously u cannot use the UE custom cables for that. U can only use cables which have the westone connector.

Legend2127

Reaction score
For those who reshelled their tf10, if I add 1 driver each how do the driver connect to the passive cross overs which came with stock tf10?

soupgoblin

Reaction score
You might want to consider G-customs. I'm going to do it with them as the next batch is opening nxt monday. So it shld be back just after the holidays, maybe week 2 or 3~ But if you're in a rush and money not a prob, i think there are a few ppl looking at UM or stage93 grp. Maybe you can start a thread~

Craze_One

Reaction score
Anybody doing another group re-shell with Null? The previous one that Lordzephyr9 did looks good and the price with Lune cable is awesome.. Too bad I'm a little late at discovering it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.