Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

dreant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is this express or standard?

Express/Standard only affects how quickly they process and hand over your items to the shipping carrier after you've made payment.

Generally, you will receive your items between 0-2 days earlier.

hawkgod

Reaction score
guys whats the diff between hopshopgo and comgateway?? seems same to me leh which will u choose to ship items in from US

1) HSG
2) CGW
3) Borderlinx

have citi and dbs but HSG like no discount eh?

btw i am shipping from 2 different webby

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
guys whats the diff between hopshopgo and comgateway?? seems same to me leh which will u choose to ship items in from US

1) HSG
2) CGW
3) Borderlinx

have citi and dbs but HSG like no discount eh?

btw i am shipping from 2 different webby

little difference. Hopshopgo, Borderlessbuys, both "powered" by comGateway. and not much difference between BDL and CGW, just go for the one which gives you a better discount.

chanzhf

Reaction score
anyone has any luck with requesting for repacking of shoes with CGW? Dont need the boxes, will it be possible to ask CGW to toss the boxes away, and pay for repacking instead?

jazdrive

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone has any luck with requesting for repacking of shoes with CGW? Dont need the boxes, will it be possible to ask CGW to toss the boxes away, and pay for repacking instead?

Nope.

As a rule of thumb, original product boxes cannot be removed so as to safeguard their own interest against any possible dispute.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thought of ordering 2 x kindles from amazon at USD79 each. Anyone ordered before and forwarded to CGW? What's the shipping charges like? Is hopshopgo $10 discount promo code still usable?

Microstar

Master Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to ship a motherboard over from US? How much does the forwarding/shipping cost via CGW/HSG/Vpost? :s11:

gohweihan

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to ship a motherboard over from US? How much does the forwarding/shipping cost via CGW/HSG/Vpost? :s11:

Just created a shipment to ship among other things 2 motherboards over. The volumetric weight for one of them was 2.7kg (ATX board with a large box, and probably the guy posted it in an even larger box), and the other 0.8kg (micro ATX board), so it really depends on the board size, box, and how it was packed into the shipping box.

There was another time I shipped a motherboard, it was slightly above 1kg volumetric. That was an Intel mATX board.

Based on the weight posted I guess you can compare how much it'll cost for the different freight forwarders...

Last edited:

pete10pete

Reaction score
No more vpost for me.
I paid for my packages 8 days ago and its not even here yet!
They already took 3 days to sort out my packages at the USA end and now 8 days and I'm still waiting

Spongy

Master Member
Reaction score
I had the same frustrations with vpost, that's why I gave up long time ago and never look back. One thing good about vpost is that their GST is charged based on the $400 for every package, not total amount paid consolidated. At least that is what I was told a few years ago though I could be wrong. Other than that, it is not worth using vpost, IMO.

hawkgod

Reaction score
but which one has discounts now? it seems all dun have cuz i intend to ship in earpiece.. shure 215k amazone 99 USD local 199SGD

benchmark

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone ordered stuff from 6pm.com before? Any suggested shipping arrangements? Compactship etc..?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.