police selection assessment

GetFuzzy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonder if anybody applied late last yr ( Nov/ Dec) and have not received a confirmation/rejection letter from police recruitment yet?

Notably those who will be joining under the MTE scheme, meaning sign on for NS.

Anybody?

it is a waiting game.

GetFuzzy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually i very bad in my inclined pull up, anyway to train it? is a confirm to pass ippt to became a po right.

buy a pull up bar and install it at home. keep doing pull up at home. hang at it if u unable to pull. keep doing everyday. confirm 6 times is not a sweat.

hellomoi

Reaction score
hi all, jus wonder if i were to take up the position of Commercial Affairs Officer, will i be pulled out from my reservist (army)?

flakkgot

Reaction score
buy a pull up bar and install it at home. keep doing pull up at home. hang at it if u unable to pull. keep doing everyday. confirm 6 times is not a sweat.

True man. Haiz i can buy one and install it without my family objecting.

hometeam

Reaction score
Wonder if anybody applied late last yr ( Nov/ Dec) and have not received a confirmation/rejection letter from police recruitment yet?

Notably those who will be joining under the MTE scheme, meaning sign on for NS.

Anybody?

hello conflake brother. meme! last year november went interview and medical...they called my pass 2 weeks to fax them my transcript n all...but after tt no notice liao ley...
any edmw bro know whats up next? i know ish the sign witch 2 sureties tt huan..budden when sia?
thanks.
all the best for you too conflake bro.

hometeam

Reaction score

where can i buy the pull up bar to fix at my door?
ex bo?
cus i always must go nearby park to pull up...waliew farrrrrrr :s12::s12:

GetFuzzy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where can i buy the pull up bar to fix at my door?
ex bo?
cus i always must go nearby park to pull up...waliew farrrrrrr :s12::s12:

About 30$++++ can get already. Go to those sports shop like Sportlinks, Royale Sporting House, World of Sports, etc.

Zomart

Reaction score
Hey guys! I hav juz received the email for selection assesment..

They said that there will be physical assesment, does that mean they will be testing my physical fitness or something like that? coz my fitness now very jialat everyday stay at home one. lol
hope that does not reduce my chance of getting into spf

flakkgot

Reaction score
Hey guys! I hav juz received the email for selection assesment..

They said that there will be physical assesment, does that mean they will be testing my physical fitness or something like that? coz my fitness now very jialat everyday stay at home one. lol
hope that does not reduce my chance of getting into spf

No la.. just ask u stand there stretch out your limbs, check for any anomalies with your body, some bending. You will be required to strip down to your underwear.

faatgerrard

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've taken my medical and done with the interview everything all done just recently. And my friend, whos a girl got receive letter for bond signing already. I just want to know whether I'll be in the june intake?

ps My enlistement date is on 30th July.

Can anyone help me?

Zomart

Reaction score
No la.. just ask u stand there stretch out your limbs, check for any anomalies with your body, some bending. You will be required to strip down to your underwear.

lol okayy... then i must wear formal right? walao, then must strip again.

noname123

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've taken my medical and done with the interview everything all done just recently. And my friend, whos a girl got receive letter for bond signing already. I just want to know whether I'll be in the june intake?

ps My enlistement date is on 30th July.

Can anyone help me?

When you did your medical checkup? i think your friend did the medicial checkup long ago..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.