Rock/Metal/Heavy Metal/Deathcore/WHATEVER HARDCORE

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
keeping up with the thrash metal style.
heres another one which i like.

when punk+metal , you will get the old slayer stuff. when you speed it up. you will get this....

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I never really tried listening to crossover bands coz I'm not really a fan of punk music :s16:. That municipal waste sounds good tho. The only band with strong punk influence that I listen to is Nuclear Assault.

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I never really tried listening to crossover bands coz I'm not really a fan of punk music :s16:. That municipal waste sounds good tho. The only band with strong punk influence that I listen to is Nuclear Assault.

never forget them !

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i would prefer the album over the new.

dont me posting videos of old bands. im quite uncle already

btw can anyone tell me what is the yellow thing the bassist is wearing.

padre

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fans of municipal waste should check out cattle decapitation and also suicidal angels
old school trash + punk elements

padre

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will u all kill me for this
jazz-metal ! no guitars though

3 virtuso musicians
bassist is Dan Briggs of BTATM

His basslines are sick!

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. Not much rock stuff going on here so I thought I'd sic some for those who might enjoy. I'm more to old school stuff, alot of new bands posted here I've never heard before..lol.

GnR's AFD might be much talked about, especially with thier induction to rock and roll's hall of fame. But to me the best 80's rock debut is this

Bonus video.

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. Not much rock stuff going on here so I thought I'd sic some for those who might enjoy. I'm more to old school stuff, alot of new bands posted here I've never heard before..lol.

GnR's AFD might be much talked about, especially with thier induction to rock and roll's hall of fame. But to me the best 80's rock debut is this

Bonus video.

old school is good . i like them too

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nice bass

raining blood is over rated, this is something not so popular but good

im always amazed by the drum solo, even after all these years

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I love Megadeth very much esp the old stuff. Rust in Peace is a brilliant album, possibly the best metal album of all time, but I cringed at the low budget videos.. lol.

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I love Megadeth very much esp the old stuff. Rust in Peace is a brilliant album, possibly the best metal album of all time, but I cringed at the low budget videos.. lol.

hahahha, im ok with those videos. actually recording from that era isnt very good either.
ive a cd harmony corruption but napalm death. recording is almost like mono. hahahha
but still respect for pioneers :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.