NTU/NUS/SMU 2012-2013 Intake

ajkda91

Reaction score
Just got rejected by SMU for all my five choices.

My GPA was 3.91 and L1R4 was 10. English B3.

Anyone is in the same situation as me? Is the competition really that intense this year?

:(

no make sense leh ur grades tok kong sia...

u applied for what courses law???

were u shortlisted for interview?

CarLova

Reaction score
Just got rejected by SMU for all my five choices.

My GPA was 3.91 and L1R4 was 10. English B3.

Anyone is in the same situation as me? Is the competition really that intense this year?

:(

Care to share your poly and course?

smile_daphne

Reaction score
Ya. The online status has been updated and shows this - "Your application has been rejected."

No news is good news at this point of time?

Haiz. :(

Did you get called up for interview? I was told that SMU does interviews for all their students BUT I never got a call from them... Any chance they missed me out by accident?

Votre Altesse

Reaction score
Ya. The online status has been updated and shows this - "Your application has been rejected."

No news is good news at this point of time?

Haiz. :(

i went for smu interview on 30 march.. till now also no news so i guess no news is good news what course you applied for?

beaumont

Reaction score
Did you get called up for interview? I was told that SMU does interviews for all their students BUT I never got a call from them... Any chance they missed me out by accident?

Yeah, I was called up for an English test and interview. :(

I'm not sure how they shortlist students for the interviews. Really curious.

naocan

Reaction score

Who told u smu interview all the students? U think they got so free interview thousands of applicants? they only interview selected applicants whose result can make it one.

hakkinen

Reaction score
First choice was law and second was business but was only called up for Business interview and english test. :(

For law, even if u got gpa 4, u might not be shortlisted, as for smu biz i think u must have said the wrong things or the interviewer failed to impress by u...lol, i got 3.64 in tp mechatronics and i got into fass in 2010 but i will matriculate this yr..the grade inflation is simply incredible

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.