[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

mokikon

Reaction score
Still got another way. After u dl the client, login and see what message you got. It's either wrong account information or 'there is currently no beta event going on'. If you got the 2nd message, most probably you are in liao. The email confirmation from them might came late like last time.

i got " Either there is no current GW2 event going on or your account is not authorise to participate in one...etc...." I guess i am only partially confirmed. :s13: So Close.

i will just wait for their mail.

tsuyuri

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got " Either there is no current GW2 event going on or your account is not authorise to participate in one...etc...." I guess i am only partially confirmed. :s13: So Close.

i will just wait for their mail.

u download the client already?

and if u can log into the forum it means u are ok.

edit: oh u havent get the invite email ah?

edit2: guys update the client first :D

Last edited:

mokikon

Reaction score
u download the client already?

and if u can log into the forum it means u are ok.

edit: oh u havent get the invite email ah?

edit2: guys update the client first :D

Emailed them got the below respond.

Pre-Purchased GW2 Confirmation.

Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (Ronald) 06/01/2012 08:53 PM
Hey there James,

If you've already pre-purchased and registered, you'll be eligible for the Beta Weekend Events. The invitations are going out in waves, so there's no need to fear. :)

If you haven't already, be sure to download the beta client at https://account.guildwars2.com/download so you can join us!

Best Wishes,
Ron
Guild Wars Support Team
Guild Wars 2 Beta Support | Find Answers

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Emailed them got the below respond.

That's very nice of them! Last year I sent email to them regarding my gw1 character info cos I need my character's name to login for security reason but I forgot as I long time never login le. They reply in less than 1 hour :)

anizee

Reaction score
wa bro, where u buy so cheap 1 sia? :eek:

Gamekeysbuy.com. legit site dont worry. The games there all up to 50% off retail price. Already activated my account at official gw2 website and received beta invitation email so it is safe and all. Can use paypal so they dont get your card details also.

ammeltz

Reaction score
Gamekeysbuy.com. legit site dont worry. The games there all up to 50% off retail price. Already activated my account at official gw2 website and received beta invitation email so it is safe and all. Can use paypal so they dont get your card details also.

but your version is EU or US?

from what i understand, SG ips will be allocated under US

so if you purchase an EU version, you will not be able to login

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Nice. Welcome to the guild wars hwc community :D

anizee

Reaction score

RIp~Shan

Reaction score
Guild Wars 2 Standard Digital Edition Full Game Key (US) [GW2S] - $39.00 : Game keys buy, online cheap cd key wholesale, gamekeysbuy.com

US version bro. Store is based in the US and charges USD as well. Next time get all your digital games from here! :D

Bro and sis,
Somewhere in this thread this topic has been made clear,
Firstly there is no such thing as a cheap key version neither is any shop giving promos,
This website is using non legit ways to procure this keys.
The keys themselves are legit but the credit card that was use to buy it was probably stolen.
Its true that using paypal you might be hiding behind a veil but its a thin one.
Do not support this sites and buy it the proper way incase arenanet decides to take action later down the road.
Have a nice day,
Rgds,
Shan.

wanhidayat

Reaction score
Hi guys,

After looking at numerous trailers and gameplay videos, i'm all pretty tempted to get the game but 1 thing worries me, since the game is based in the US. Are we asians actually allowed to play the game legally? Like, are they going to ban foreigners from playing the game in future due to long distance to the servers which may cause bad latency to the community?

anizee

Reaction score
Bro and sis,
Somewhere in this thread this topic has been made clear,
Firstly there is no such thing as a cheap key version neither is any shop giving promos,
This website is using non legit ways to procure this keys.
The keys themselves are legit but the credit card that was use to buy it was probably stolen.
Its true that using paypal you might be hiding behind a veil but its a thin one.
Do not support this sites and buy it the proper way incase arenanet decides to take action later down the road.
Have a nice day,
Rgds,
Shan.

Well as for whether they got the keys in a legit manner, I cannot tell. And I did some research online before buying and there have been reviews dating back to 2010? If they were using illegal methods to resell CD keys online, surely they would have been caught by now. But of course, I cannot confirm anything except that I bought it cheaper, i only meant to give people here a cheaper avenue to buy the game. It is of course free for them to decide if they want to get it from that site.

To be honest the thought that they got the keys illegally did not cross my mind. My friend recommended me the site and he bought some CD keys off them last year which worked fine. Hopefully there's nothing wrong then. Cheers.

tsuyuri

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well as for whether they got the keys in a legit manner, I cannot tell. And I did some research online before buying and there have been reviews dating back to 2010? If they were using illegal methods to resell CD keys online, surely they would have been caught by now. But of course, I cannot confirm anything except that I bought it cheaper, i only meant to give people here a cheaper avenue to buy the game. It is of course free for them to decide if they want to get it from that site.

To be honest the thought that they got the keys illegally did not cross my mind. My friend recommended me the site and he bought some CD keys off them last year which worked fine. Hopefully there's nothing wrong then. Cheers.

pre purchase key and launch key same or not? will they give u launch key? good luck to u. for me i tend to avoid shady stuffs.

Aresden

Reaction score
i tempted to buy on the website...but then got ppl say they do dirty stuffs behind

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.