Sager/Clevo Users' Lounge

OK

Hi guy,

Just wonder if order directly from Sager USA faster and cheaper or not?

Thanks in advance

almondx

No their service is really bad, do not ever ever do that.

I ordered mine from illeGear, they have been generally ok to deal with though a little difficult to get hold of at times.

Plutonian

true sia..... seems like left only Malaysia's illegear.... If next year sg no reliable Sager Reseller will be problematic le...

mucroasia nv update website, but still able to order through them.
Ordered mine from mucro asia
Can always drop them a call also.
Delivered to my house directly when stuff arrive at their place.

noobzpro

Have a np8760 now a days need about 6s then the com run stable....seems like mobo problem warranty just ended this year so dam sian support is very jialat...sadly so now jumping ship to alienware since got lobang to get exact same specs of new sager for same pricing

gerikoh

The new Sager products are updated.

Please drop a pm to me if you have any question.

Hi, is there any way that you can fit a 3720qm to the Sager NP6110? Or a 3512qm BGM socket? I need vt-d for work. :o

And as well as adding a matte finish display?

illeGear

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply. I don't think it is possible, regardless of the stability, you will need more powerful adapter to accomodate i7-3720qm.

You can purchase a matte screen protector for the NP6110, there is no matte display option for that model.

gerikoh

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply. I don't think it is possible, regardless of the stability, you will need more powerful adapter to accomodate i7-3720qm.

You can purchase a matte screen protector for the NP6110, there is no matte display option for that model.
There are some US sites that are able to fit a 3720qm. Mythlogic for example. And they're able to change it with a matte screen too. If it wasn't all that hassle.

You can also check out Anandtech's review of Eurocom Monster 1.0

rickysim84

Guys, i need your help here, recently my sager having some issue on graphic card blue screen and alvin come and collect my laptop for warranty, now is already 2 months i cannot contact him in anyway. So now i need to collect more customer which face similar issue so that we can head down to the police station and make it become a PUBLIC case issue. Do sms your details so that we can setup a time to head to the police station, i gonna hunt this guy down till the end of the world. My number is 82389201, My name is ricky. Thanks.

illeGear

Guys, i need your help here, recently my sager having some issue on graphic card blue screen and alvin come and collect my laptop for warranty, now is already 2 months i cannot contact him in anyway. So now i need to collect more customer which face similar issue so that we can head down to the police station and make it become a PUBLIC case issue. Do sms your details so that we can setup a time to head to the police station, i gonna hunt this guy down till the end of the world. My number is 82389201, My name is ricky. Thanks.

Hi ricky,

It's been a long time since your last post in lowyat.net. We are recently helping some SG customers whom scammed by SGCubehub to claim warranty from Sager. Please let me know if you need any help :)

illeGear

There are some US sites that are able to fit a 3720qm. Mythlogic for example. And they're able to change it with a matte screen too. If it wasn't all that hassle.

You can also check out Anandtech's review of Eurocom Monster 1.0

Sorry to inform you that sager doesn't have those options. Perhaps you can chat with the reseller whom you mentioned.

rickysim84

Hi ricky,

It's been a long time since your last post in lowyat.net. We are recently helping some SG customers whom scammed by SGCubehub to claim warranty from Sager. Please let me know if you need any help :)

:eek: ho.. u stalk me in lowyat. tsk tsk. Kidding. =:p

Ok, here is my story. It gonna be very long, so please bare with it. My lappy have some blue screen issue and stripped screw issue. So i contacted Sager from USA and they replied that they might be able to help me extract out the stripped screw and in the mean time help me warranty my notebook. So, that time i go back to SGCUBEHUB Alvin to ask him post back the laptop back USA for warranty. He agree with it with additional topup of 100SGD due to he only warranty by parts and not by the whole machine itself. I agree with that and topup 100SGD for him to post the lappy. But after near 1 week, i sms him for the tracking number to make sure that he DID send the lappy to US. Then he keep giving me excuses and after few more days, he wont answer my call nor reply my sms anymore. In the mean time, i keep checking with SAGER USA regarding any lappy they receive based on my serial number but they reply no. They never receive any laptop and they never receive any email from SGCUBEHUB that they ever send any laptop to USA.

Then in few days time, i go make a police report. I try called Alvin and sms again, but again, he never reply nor answered my call. The police officer call his HP number and he answer it, and the police officer also ask why he never answer my call nor reply my sms, and his new location of the shop. So he told the police officer that he will call me back in 5 min and he gave a FAKE new address to the police officer. At tat time, i am not sure whether the address is valid or not as i never been to tat place. So after 30 min, he still never call me back and the police officer ask me call Alvin again, this time he rejected my phone and send a sms to me saying tat Alvin is not using that number anymore and he give me Alvin's new number. And i call the new number, Alvin told me tat Sager only track the laptop by RMA number and not by serial numbers which i know is bull crap as every warranty will track by serial number rather than RMA number.

After few days, i went for travelling and during the travelling period i still in touch of SAGER US, they replied me that they receive an email from SHCUBEHUB regarding the RMA number and he says will send the lappy there ASAP. But when i come back from travelling, SAGER US says they never receive any lappy yet and it is already 10 days and the shipping duration only took bout 7 to 10 days to arrive US. So i quickly call Alvin and ask for explanation, but this time, all his phone are dead. His office, old handphone no, and the new handphone no, all dead.

So i pissed off, and i lodge a report at CASE and update the police report. The rest of the update i wont review here as i have ways to hunt him down in the mean time he might be peeking at this thread. The legal have some action on him already, i just hope everything will went smooth from her onwards.

Note: Alvin, if u are reading this, be sure that u MIGHT face legal action and the only way for u to get out from this is RETURN MY FREAKING LAPTOP BACK TO ME AND REFUND THE WHOLE WARRANTY MONEY TO ME! Then i will rest my case. As simple as ABC.

CkJie05

No replies from Illegear, no replies from Sager USA, no replies from Cube Hub.
... What kind of service is this ?

illeGear

No replies from Illegear, no replies from Sager USA, no replies from Cube Hub.
... What kind of service is this ?

Dear CkJie,

We understand your warranty is expired soon. However, Sager only starts to work on Monday's midnight, and the RMA number will only be issued at that time.

We have send 2 subsequent emails to your inbox but they were bounced back. Please check your email box.

By the way, we are not your reseller, we do this for your favor, we are not obliged to serve you.

Thank you.

cloudbp

:eek: ho.. u stalk me in lowyat. tsk tsk. Kidding. =:p

Ok, here is my story. It gonna be very long, so please bare with it. My lappy have some blue screen issue and stripped screw issue. So i contacted Sager from USA and they replied that they might be able to help me extract out the stripped screw and in the mean time help me warranty my notebook. So, that time i go back to SGCUBEHUB Alvin to ask him post back the laptop back USA for warranty. He agree with it with additional topup of 100SGD due to he only warranty by parts and not by the whole machine itself. I agree with that and topup 100SGD for him to post the lappy. But after near 1 week, i sms him for the tracking number to make sure that he DID send the lappy to US. Then he keep giving me excuses and after few more days, he wont answer my call nor reply my sms anymore. In the mean time, i keep checking with SAGER USA regarding any lappy they receive based on my serial number but they reply no. They never receive any laptop and they never receive any email from SGCUBEHUB that they ever send any laptop to USA.

Then in few days time, i go make a police report. I try called Alvin and sms again, but again, he never reply nor answered my call. The police officer call his HP number and he answer it, and the police officer also ask why he never answer my call nor reply my sms, and his new location of the shop. So he told the police officer that he will call me back in 5 min and he gave a FAKE new address to the police officer. At tat time, i am not sure whether the address is valid or not as i never been to tat place. So after 30 min, he still never call me back and the police officer ask me call Alvin again, this time he rejected my phone and send a sms to me saying tat Alvin is not using that number anymore and he give me Alvin's new number. And i call the new number, Alvin told me tat Sager only track the laptop by RMA number and not by serial numbers which i know is bull crap as every warranty will track by serial number rather than RMA number.

After few days, i went for travelling and during the travelling period i still in touch of SAGER US, they replied me that they receive an email from SHCUBEHUB regarding the RMA number and he says will send the lappy there ASAP. But when i come back from travelling, SAGER US says they never receive any lappy yet and it is already 10 days and the shipping duration only took bout 7 to 10 days to arrive US. So i quickly call Alvin and ask for explanation, but this time, all his phone are dead. His office, old handphone no, and the new handphone no, all dead.

So i pissed off, and i lodge a report at CASE and update the police report. The rest of the update i wont review here as i have ways to hunt him down in the mean time he might be peeking at this thread. The legal have some action on him already, i just hope everything will went smooth from her onwards.

Note: Alvin, if u are reading this, be sure that u MIGHT face legal action and the only way for u to get out from this is RETURN MY FREAKING LAPTOP BACK TO ME AND REFUND THE WHOLE WARRANTY MONEY TO ME! Then i will rest my case. As simple as ABC.

almost the same situation as u my friend, except i still have my laptop. btw CASE dont cover consumer warrenty.

CkJie05

Dear CkJie,

We understand your warranty is expired soon. However, Sager only starts to work on Monday's midnight, and the RMA number will only be issued at that time.

We have send 2 subsequent emails to your inbox but they were bounced back. Please check your email box.

By the way, we are not your reseller, we do this for your favor, we are not obliged to serve you.

Thank you.

Thank you for your service. But as a customer, with a broken laptop and no replies for a week. You cannot expect me to praise Sager's post sales service.
Hope you do understand that the above post was not directed at your company.

Will pm you my email address again.

illeGear

Thank you for your service. But as a customer, with a broken laptop and no replies for a week. You cannot expect me to praise Sager's post sales service.
Hope you do understand that the above post was not directed at your company.

Will pm you my email address again.

Dear CKJie,

It seems to me the problem is your email address is not working, again my email was bounced back. I guess your email to sager is the same.

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.