In-ear earphones/IEMs under a budget

jmwreck

Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for the list. I am also quite new to good quality In-ear earphones. I am not too sure of the models and names of the list but how can I know which has a mic (for hp use as well) and those without mic?

I am personally looking for 1 with mic with budget between $70 to $120
Not too particular about it being flat cables or not as I read that they may be heavy as well.

Thanks

might want to check this out :s13:

iRbaboon

Master Member
Reaction score
It would be a lot more helpful if the earphones were sorted into sound signatures as well. Basshead/Neutralhead/Treblehead. And include external links to Joker's review, etc.

xilverxurfer

Reaction score
might want to check this out :s13:

HI

Check what out?? :s11:

In any case, was using first batch of BB9000 ear piece which gave a decent sound till it gave intermitten sounds on the right side due to wear and tear. Currently using HTC Desire HD but intend to change to Galaxy Note soon.

Hence looking for a decent ear piece for music videos, pop/metal music, ocassional movies and normal hp use.

Like said budget less then $150.00

Cheers

gti268

Reaction score
you might want to try the SOUL , SL 49 @$138 UP is $168, i think Stereo is running a promo for this.

if you need a stronger bass, should try the SL 99 , i think the price is SL 99,

Check it out when you are there.

nullify

Reaction score
any recommendation for a ear piece that has strong bass ranging from 50-100$? I had a brainwavz M2 before, but spoiled already.

LemonPlusTea

Master Member
Reaction score
just got a replacement for my bijous today

fischer golden wasp for 58$..
sounds quite okay. ~_~

^ Above, I'd recommend A jays 1.. I tested them and the bass is great.

mantisviii

Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for the list. I am also quite new to good quality In-ear earphones. I am not too sure of the models and names of the list but how can I know which has a mic (for hp use as well) and those without mic?

I am personally looking for 1 with mic with budget between $70 to $120
Not too particular about it being flat cables or not as I read that they may be heavy as well.

Thanks

Meelec CC51P or Brainwavz M4 w/ Mic if you're looking for quality alternatives to ajays4 and klipsh s4 series.

dqwong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TDK clep-f tuning live. $49.90 post it show. I think can find at treoo , not sure about stereo.

cyberac

Reaction score
Re

Saw Creative Ep-630 going at $19 at the IT show now. Say between the Ep-630, EP-650 and Ep-830, which one is better or more worth it?

silvernoy

Reaction score
the ep 650 is the same model as ep630 just that it look nicer.
it used to cost $6 more. hahaha :D

never tried the ep 850 before.
ep650 is quite good for its price. :)

tk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

cyberac

Reaction score
Re

the ep 650 is the same model as ep630 just that it look nicer.
it used to cost $6 more. hahaha :D

never tried the ep 850 before.
ep650 is quite good for its price. :)

I see. I grabbed one for my sis at the show just now. Previously she always used those darn cheap ones and they spoil in no time plus the sound quality was bad. She's not too particular about the quality but I thought this would be a nice upgrade for her and it seemed a pretty good deal too.

silvernoy

Reaction score
I see. I grabbed one for my sis at the show just now. Previously she always used those darn cheap ones and they spoil in no time plus the sound quality was bad. She's not too particular about the quality but I thought this would be a nice upgrade for her and it seemed a pretty good deal too.

i would say its a very very good deal.
its more than half price and at its original price its already quite value for money.
hope she enjoys it!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.