pekipom's workout log (restarting my gym workouts)

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol, yea TPY is a real terror during sch hols.
There used to be a grp of teens who always throw the weights around and spout bb.com memes. Really jialat.

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
memes from the bb.com forums? like ronnie coleman "light weight baby" spoofs, then proceeding to drop/throw the weights like zyzz does in his vids.

pekipom

Reaction score
memes from the bb.com forums? like ronnie coleman "light weight baby" spoofs, then proceeding to drop/throw the weights like zyzz does in his vids.
lol that sounds kinda retarded but I wish I could do that. could help with the weights when you get your adrenaline going!

pekipom

Reaction score
nice progress man, good job breaking the plateau.
hehehe thanks! it's kind of a cheap thrill but I'd like to see the look on people's faces when they see a small guy loading 2pps on the bar :D

mhafizzz

Reaction score
Is 2 plates per side in Singapore a big deal?

woahh bro. i know the way pekipom put his words across as if he was showing off. but your question sounds douchebag-like. no offense man.

and yeah, personally I think 2 pps is not much by world standards. but let the guy enjoy his progress. I guess everyone starts somewhere.

Cheers :)

TimoTayze

Reaction score
woahh bro. i know the way pekipom put his words across as if he was showing off. but your question sounds douchebag-like. no offense man.

and yeah, personally I think 2 pps is not much by world standards. but let the guy enjoy his progress. I guess everyone starts somewhere.

Cheers :)

No hate was intended. It was a question after all. If i were to be a douchebag i'd COMPARE my lifts. But I don't do that.

pekipom

Reaction score
Is 2 plates per side in Singapore a big deal?
well it is a big deal for me. I've only been lifting for less than a year and I'm kinda small at 1.57m. and there are quite a fair amount of guys who don't bother to train their legs at the gym

@hafiz
hey no worries... I think timo meant it as a harmless question.

Last edited:

mhafizzz

Reaction score
No problem.. No hate on each other. At the end of the day, what we are looking for is progress in our lifting journey.

TimoTayze

Reaction score
well it is a big deal for me. I've only been lifting for less than a year and I'm kinda small at 1.57m. and there are quite a fair amount of guys who don't bother to train their legs at the gym

@hafiz
hey no worries... I think timo meant it as a harmless question.

Fair enough then. Be humble about it, disregard what other people think. Its not a competition. Do it to the best of your ability. Form > Weight.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.