Nespresso Coffee Espresso Machine Mass Order #4 - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indo & Philippines

ziggyy

Reaction score
Hey unwanted. received the package yesterday and enjoying the coffee now. Will be back to order more capsules when this batch runs out. Thanks for running this mo!

twinturbo22

Reaction score
Gotten my Citiz & Milk and the free glasses on Sunday morning! I'm very satisfied with the superb service, the speed of email response, the ability to track delivery, and the unmatched low price. I should have ordered more more more capsules instead or just 3 boxes. Will be back for more!

Btw, do I email you for queries or do I post my query in this thread, or PM?

onizuka_eiji

Reaction score
Just want to say my thanks to unwanted for his quick response, patience and fast turnaround; confirmed my order on Sunday and received the Citiz, with free cups as stated on Monday evening.. great job and value I would say..

keikogal

Reaction score
Order

Hi,

Can I get these?

85ml (Tower Shape)
2 pieces @ $13.30 per piece

And how do I go about making payment? And it's still free delivery right?

Also, the min. order for the capsules is still 50 right? I'm thinking of getting 20 max actually. Is there a possibility to? :X

Thanks.

go5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi unwanted,
if the aerocinno is not foaming the milk enough when i use the one for cappuccino, what could be the reason? :s11:

propa_smith

Reaction score

Hi unwanted,
I would like to get a Pixie or Critz. Is there any promotion currently?
Can you PM me the price for Pixie and Critz also with Aerocinno.

shouta

Reaction score
Is it true that Nespresso Singapore will not repair overseas machines?

How about for international warranty, does the Krups international warranty have Singapore in the list?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.