The Contact Lenses Thread

choyaa

Reaction score
i buy maxi eyes from spectacle hut, they are comfortable on my eyes. they always have promo like buy 2box free 2 box or something.

warhunter

Reaction score
i buy maxi eyes from spectacle hut, they are comfortable on my eyes. they always have promo like buy 2box free 2 box or something.
Dude. Contact lenses should be prescribed. Not bought. Don't buy lenses because they are cheap. Buy because they are suitable for you.

Elnin0

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it not everyone suitable to wear contact len right?

Ya of course. .....

Then wedding day how?
My gf scare to wear contact lens..... She tried before but said very hard.
For me, I find it easy.

What recommendation? I find Acuvue is very good..
Wear daily disposable? Which ones are for stupid people wear one?
Or wedding day, I also wear specs to suit each other?

warhunter

Reaction score
Then wedding day how?
My gf scare to wear contact lens..... She tried before but said very hard.
For me, I find it easy.

What recommendation? I find Acuvue is very good..
Wear daily disposable? Which ones are for stupid people wear one?
Or wedding day, I also wear specs to suit each other?

Dude. Ask her to go for a lens fitting. I won't be able to reccommend without checking her eyes.

Elnin0

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dude. Ask her to go for a lens fitting. I won't be able to reccommend without checking her eyes.

what is the meaning of lens fitting?

Most shop which sell contact lens got do that? in Queensway?

ZacDolski

Reaction score
Eye health check shows that my eye got some stain :eek:

Ask me to change lens and solution. Ask me to cease wear but my spect although power is suitable but i think very blur, even them doesnt have any idea why?

Any idea where to get biotrue contact solution?

warhunter

Reaction score
Eye health check shows that my eye got some stain :eek:

Ask me to change lens and solution. Ask me to cease wear but my spect although power is suitable but i think very blur, even them doesnt have any idea why?

Any idea where to get biotrue contact solution?
Staining can be caused by many problems. The probable one should be improper lens fit and solution toxicity. Simply means ur eyes are not suited for them and fitting of the lenses were not done and solutions were not reccommended properly by ur optom.

Its very common for people to get contact lens blur. Its a symptom people experience after removing contact lenses. If the blur is persistent, it could be due to the minification effect of glasses if you're "near sighted" as minus lens shrink stuff. Effect of size is not so much seen in CLs.

Guardian watson should have

Last edited:

warhunter

Reaction score
i can'nt use contact lenses cz i thought that it can harm my eyes, plz help?
Ill fitted contact lenses can potentially cause harm to your eyes. As long as your lenses are properly fitted and prescribed by a licensed professional. The risks are largely reduced.

Last edited:

Massacre01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, just wanna check why recently my eyes are very dry for the past 2 weeks. i wear contacts very frequently. however due to the dryness, i stopped wearing for the past 2 weeks but still quite dry.

also during the past 2 weeks, i tried wearing contacts lenses again and also still very dry, and experiencing some pain also. been wearing this contacts for quite some time already but suddenly like that. anyone can knows why? thanks!

warhunter

Reaction score
hi guys, just wanna check why recently my eyes are very dry for the past 2 weeks. i wear contacts very frequently. however due to the dryness, i stopped wearing for the past 2 weeks but still quite dry.

also during the past 2 weeks, i tried wearing contacts lenses again and also still very dry, and experiencing some pain also. been wearing this contacts for quite some time already but suddenly like that. anyone can knows why? thanks!

This forum won't give you answers. You need to be examined by an optometrist. You better not wear them before you're cleared by one. It sounds like an infection. If your lenses were not fitted by an optometrist, the fit may not be good and you would be more succeptible to infection and a whole lot of othher complications.

wiiflyfly

Reaction score
Everytime when I wanna put on my lens I can feel that my lens are kinda oily, even the lens casing is oily too...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.