[Monitor] Crossover IPS LCD 27 inches

eliteFX

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn I shouldn't have mentioned to the seller I can accept up to 2 dp.. I really got 2 dp ffuuuu.. Anyway u guys use custom colour profiles?

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well almost - the one of the left i saw 2 dp, one on the right 0 (v v hard to spot anw).

the backlight bleed is more than my previous monitor, but acceptable

Oic. One of the set I received also has 1 dp, towards the top right corner of the screen. And like what you said .... barely visible.

Wah .... this monitor's backlight bleed is more than your previous monitor? What is the model of your premium monitor?

eliteFX

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
too good already :s13:
but its okay.. 399 is damn worth it for such a good monitor D:

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
is the dead pixels very bad?

the extremely high pixel density will make one or two dead pixels invisible to the eye unless careful, and i mean real careful, inspection.

However, should there be a cluster of dead pixels its going to look bad. With that said, you can ask for a full refund should it be deem as faulty by the seller. You'll have to ship back to the seller but apparently some people say that some sellers will refund you the shipping fee after they received it.

eliteFX

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got a cluster of 2 dp at the bottom right side.. seems insignificant thus i didnt bother sending it back. not cheap to send back ><

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
i got a cluster of 2 dp at the bottom right side.. seems insignificant thus i didnt bother sending it back. not cheap to send back ><

2 dp bottom right cannot refund de. lucky you never send back later no money refunded at all lol.

eliteFX

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it looks like this..

lg5yU.jpg

ryuu

Reaction score
I bought the 2720MDP for the multi-port inputs, I thought of connecting a MacBook to it in the future. $570 via GMarket's accessorieswhole, decided on them because of the higher eBay feedback percentage although they took a day longer to respond.

Purchased on Wednesday, arrived in Singapore on Friday. But I couldn't get it because it hadn't cleared customs. FedEx delivered it 10am Monday, and made the effort to call me when they couldn't find the place, unlike Stinkpost.

Box arrived, no bubble wrap, just a carton holding the Crossover box. Inside the box there is styrofoam holding the monitor. The base stand was slightly warped so it's a bit unstable, but not a dealbreaker. Checked and found 1 White Pixel stuck at the bottom left, hardly noticeable. Otherwise still a very quick transaction and shipping. Overall very happy.

Unlike the previous post I saw somewhere, only when I click CONFIRM DELIVERY does the money go from GMarket to the seller. Not sure about buyer protection though.
c882300c-5f68-417f-bd11-6792ae6a1b44.jpg

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought the 2720MDP for the multi-port inputs, I thought of connecting a MacBook to it in the future. $570 via GMarket's accessorieswhole, decided on them because of the higher eBay feedback percentage although they took a day longer to respond.

Purchased on Wednesday, arrived in Singapore on Friday. But I couldn't get it because it hadn't cleared customs. FedEx delivered it 10am Monday, and made the effort to call me when they couldn't find the place, unlike Stinkpost.

Box arrived, no bubble wrap, just a carton holding the Crossover box. Inside the box there is styrofoam holding the monitor. The base stand was slightly warped so it's a bit unstable, but not a dealbreaker. Checked and found 1 White Pixel stuck at the bottom left, hardly noticeable. Otherwise still a very quick transaction and shipping. Overall very happy.

Unlike the previous post I saw somewhere, only when I click CONFIRM DELIVERY does the money go from GMarket to the seller. Not sure about buyer protection though.
c882300c-5f68-417f-bd11-6792ae6a1b44.jpg

How are you connecting the monitor to your MacBook?

If Gmarket operates like what you mentioned above .... then ok to buy from them liao.

kaze-no-koe

Reaction score
just got my monitor..tuesday midnight order received 1hr ago..less then 3days
anyone got any chance on getting ps3 to work without multi input version?

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
just got my monitor..tuesday midnight order received 1hr ago..less then 3days
anyone got any chance on getting ps3 to work without multi input version?

apparently it will work when you set the max resolution to 720p.

source - people reporting in other forums.

Have yet to try it myself though.

kaze-no-koe

Reaction score
apparently it will work when you set the max resolution to 720p.

source - people reporting in other forums.

Have yet to try it myself though.

i cant get it to work with dvi-d(single link) - hdmi in 720p
must i use the dual link provided with hdmi adapter?
all the dual link to hdmi adapter seem to be single link on the inside

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.