2. Death4ngel (fake)
3. Irenicis
4. ingen
5. maisatomai

minus the fake only left 3 students;):s13:

maisatomai

Banned
Reaction score
I tried accessing the e-papers (to get a feel how exam papers look like) from SMU : Li Ka Shing Library

I enter username as abtan.2012 and password as the one I used to access email. Then I also try smustu\abtan.2012. Does not work as the page take too long to respond.

Is it because I need to connect intranet or is it because the website really down?

brokenshardz

Reaction score
I tried accessing the e-papers (to get a feel how exam papers look like) from SMU : Li Ka Shing Library

I enter username as abtan.2012 and password as the one I used to access email. Then I also try smustu\abtan.2012. Does not work as the page take too long to respond.

Is it because I need to connect intranet or is it because the website really down?

library site should be up. there is no maintenance schedule this week or next. if take too long to connect, try the intranet. If still cannot then which means that they may have yet to full activate your account access.

p.s. no such account as abtan.2012. ;)

brokenshardz

Reaction score
I connected. It works like a charm and I am able to download the e-papers.

Thanks again:s13:

and screw the exam papers la. enjoy your first year! haha. btw, most papers don't exactly help unless you know which prof you are going to do the modules under. Most of the times, each prof has the discretion to set his paper for his own classes.

maisatomai

Banned
Reaction score
and screw the exam papers la. enjoy your first year! haha. btw, most papers don't exactly help unless you know which prof you are going to do the modules under. Most of the times, each prof has the discretion to set his paper for his own classes.
I curious to know the standard meh. U from SIS? Heard this course is the highest pay when u grad

maisatomai

Banned
Reaction score
Strange my course exam paper only got till 2004. Any ways to get new papers other than the e library?

Jiaw3i

Reaction score
SMU Econs

1. Tokiya (fake)
2. Death4ngel (fake)
3. Irenicis
4. ingen
5. maisatomai

SMU IS

1. Jiaw3i

Starting a nominal roll for SMU IS stewdents! :):)

maisatomai

Banned
Reaction score
SMU Econs

1. Irenicis
2. ingen

SMU IS

1. Jiaw3i

SMU Business

1.maisatomai

Last edited:

brokenshardz

Reaction score
SMU Econs

1. Irenicis
2. ingen

SMU IS

1. Jiaw3i
2. brokenshardz

SMU Business

1.maisatomai

@Jiaw3i start also cannot miss the previous posts out ma... :sad:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.