View Single Post
Old 06-06-2003, 01:26 PM   #13
dreamer75
Great Supremacy Member

No Huge Signings This Summer-Moggi

does it mean no Legrottaglie and Flore?

06/05/2003. Juventus' general manager Luciano Moggi announced that the Bianconeri won't make any other market operations besides the return of three players formerly on loan, during the official introduction of midfielder Manuele Blasi.

"This summer you will only see three introductions" Moggi said. "Today Blasi, within a few days Miccoli and Maresca. We are a healthy club that wants to keep on paying the players' wages regularly. We have our policy, any rumor regarding purchases of other players is false".

According to Moggi, "Blasi doesn't need any introduction: he's a very good player, he's young and he has a five-year contract based on his performances. It's not the first time we do this. It's our policy, and I see that most of the other clubs are imitating us".

"Soon I'll start my experience in one of the best teams in the world" Blasi said, "and I just can't wait. Juve have many champions? I'm not scared. It's going to be tough, but I'll do everything I can in order to stay here and play as much as possible. Me the new Davids? Please be serious, I still have to grow up".

http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/n9587.html
dreamer75 is offline   Reply With Quote