Huawei Honor U8860 non camera Users come in

hotzouk

Reaction score
Welcome all Huawei honor users to come in here to share your mod, knowledges and updates here.

Last edited:

hotzouk

Reaction score
Stable version of MIUI
sharing by Cryogenist
Those who want stable version of ICS.

Use MIUI..
MIUI Official Site

Development Version (Weekly Update)
MIUI

Stable Version
MIUI

Those who cannot understand Chinese, you have to use Google Translate

viodarkblade

Reaction score
saw from your pic, its from M1...
M1 got sell the non-cam version?

Can tell me which shop you got it from?

Coz i thought only starhub have it

hotzouk

Reaction score
Both M1 and starhub are selling it. But i think both running on very limited stocks in and out daily. Got to call up to check via 1623 before going down and everyday the arrival of stocks is like few pieces and some are reserved. I got mine at IMM back than.

hotzouk

Reaction score
Actually there are other outlets beside the 3 telco selling but due to one of the clause on the directives stating that it must come with an official receipt by the 3 main telco thats y alot of ppl are still getting it from them rather than the cheaper sources.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually there are other outlets beside the 3 telco selling but due to one of the clause on the directives stating that it must come with an official receipt by the 3 main telco thats y alot of ppl are still getting it from them rather than the cheaper sources.
Those were nsf or regular. Those working in coy that restrict cam phone can get from other retailers;)

hotzouk

Reaction score
Those were nsf or regular. Those working in coy that restrict cam phone can get from other retailers;)

Ya those not obligated to the biggest organization in singapore can get from cheaper source.

ocillator

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im running b919 chinese ics with v6 supercharger mod. you need root and cwm recovery.

btw, why paste the msd label on the battery cover? damn LOLs

ocillator

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To share some huawei cases:

41PoJas5k%2BL._SS400_.jpg
31NM703CDoL._SS400_.jpg

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/11087799...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_2192wt_932

$(KGrHqV,!iME7Etvwjy)BPit!QiJM!~~60_3.JPG

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/11086213...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_9130wt_932

Last edited:

hotzouk

Reaction score
im running b919 chinese ics with v6 supercharger mod. you need root and cwm recovery.

btw, why paste the msd label on the battery cover? damn LOLs

bro, haven paste yet, just took a picture to show the rest

hotzouk

Reaction score
didn't try miui cos I didn't want to root. so far tried many official ics roms, this one the best.
u mean those miui one need to root? if yes thanks for enlightening. By the way root will void warranty

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is root something like jailbreak... can open up to many free apps? can someone pm me how to root and where to get apps?;)

first time using android.. from IOS iphone.. theres are cons and pros.. so far i still see jailbreak IOS idiot proof to the max.. andriod still need sometime to get use to it

Last edited:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who ordered the nillkin case good boh?? anyone want to order together?

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
without root can also install free apps. just need to find the apk file. android is like a computer.

awesomania

Reaction score
Hi

New to this forum, wanting to get this phone for my ns in sep. Had been using Iphone all this while

Just to check with u guys, this phone cfm can be use for NS?? Do we need other verification or such after purchasing it? If yes, it might be too troublesome and will get into trouble if lose those verification.

Also, android is it like Iphone that can upgrade firmware? seem like this phone firmware is only 2.3.

Thank in advance. sorry for those noob question, a first time android user and first time going into NS. HAHA:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.