In-ear earphones/IEMs under a budget

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
which one recommended that also comes with mic and volume control??

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Are you looking for iPhone compatible ones? :) Any price range?

range im looking at is between 100 to 150

preferably balanced + bass

i tried the boss mie2, read on reviews the speaker n volume control broke down easily, any opinion on this?

silvernoy

Reaction score
audio technica CKM500is
beyerdynamic MMX 101ie
denon AH-C560R
ultimate ears UE 600vi

koniie

Reaction score
Hi All,

Anybody can recommend earphones for Samsung S3 which both the mic / track selection/ volume buttons are workable? I heard abt S4 and ajays but these will need another app on top of it hence not really to my liking as i am looking for usage straight out of the box.

Appreciate all your kind inputs and advise!

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
audio technica CKM500is
beyerdynamic MMX 101ie
denon AH-C560R
ultimate ears UE 600vi

these good??

used to own UE, maybe is time to try other brands.. which one are more durable?

thanks for the advise

Reaction score
Hi, I recently bought a Fischer Audio Consonance. I had tried the sennheiser cx300 ii and brainwavz m2 and I feel that Consonance has better bass and clarity between the other 2. Love the cloth texture of the wire.

Last edited:

silvernoy

Reaction score
Hi, I recently bought a Fischer Audio Consonance. I had tried the sennheiser cx300 ii and brainwavz m2 and I feel that Consonance has better bass and clarity between the other 2. Love the cloth texture of the wire.

glad you love it.
i for one cant stand cloth cables, looks ugly to me.

these good??

thanks for the advise

i would say durable or not largely depends on how you handle them.
but i think beyerdynamic would be quite durable.
do try them before purchasing.

blurnata

Reaction score
these good??

thanks for the advise
I've tried the MMX101IE. Found them to be good :) I think you can get the MMX41IE, heard its a new model

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I've tried the MMX101IE. Found them to be good :) I think you can get the MMX41IE, heard its a new model

i tried mmx101te, this one only got answer and reject call, cannot vol up/down and forward/back song ahh

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

While the Consonance is pretty good, the microphonics of the cloth cable is horrible in my opinion.

cowed77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Had the ep630, then brainwavz m2 or sth, the bass one, then the dunu trident.

Trident spoilt within a year, now wanna exchange also troublesome **.

Went to buy the Philips cheapo 16 bucks one, after that review. Conclusion after 3 days with it, bass not as strong. Better fit than trident.

Any bass strong iem to recommend for abt 100 bucks?

DeadshotX

Reaction score

I tested the exact same IEMs with an additio of Soundmagic PL50 yesterday. I was leaning towards the Brainwavz M2 because of the base and great wires when i tested the FA Consonance. My complaints abt the nylon wire is that it tangles REALLY easily, and its a 45deg jack. Sometimes i wonder why they do this. Microphonics is bad, so wear it over your ear

HOHOHO!

Reaction score
anyone know where to get a good price for brainwavz m2? The first post saying the price is $68 from lendmeurear but the website put $90??

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know where to get a good price for brainwavz m2? The first post saying the price is $68 from lendmeurear but the website put $90??

nearly a year ago? and if im not wrong, brainwav had a price increase. wait for next sitex if you can.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.