Nespresso Coffee Espresso Machine Mass Order #4 - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indo & Philippines

akiden

Reaction score
Maestria Rosso

Hi,

Do you bring in the Maestria Rosso and how much will it cost? Not sure how is the quality of froth produced by the steam pipe. Are you able to share any feedback on this machine?

Thanks

bomerman

Reaction score
Ordered a Citiz, other accessories and 100 capsules yesterday at 1030pm. Received all items today at 430pm!!! Amazing efficiency. Two thumbs up for service and product.

kscksc

Reaction score
Ordered a citiz, aeroccino and 60 capsules on Sunday night and received this evening. Fast response and good service!

ultraman_toh

Reaction score
Ordered 3 cups on 17 July @ 10.30pm.

Received them on 18 July 5pm.

Thank you for the fast delivery. Would love to deal with you again!:s12:

hysteric_kitt

Reaction score
Ordered the dark chocolates, descalers and some capsules today at 1AM and received the stash at 3PM, same day! The chocolates taste lovely and without Unwanted, I'll never get a chance to try the sold out LEs Kazaar and Dhjana. Thanks a million!

Thumbs up for the after-sales care for our pixie too (complimentary adapter).

chickentuna

Reaction score
Ordered Citiz and Milk, descaler and some limited edition flavours. All came nicely packed and had the chance to taste the limited edition flavours. Dhjana is really really good! Thank you so much unwanted! Despite the slight hiccup with customs, it is really worth it!

crash_88

Reaction score
Great seller... the speed of process and delivery is indeed fast... reply on emails are really prompt... no other sellers come near.. will definitely order from u again if i need...

hodge123

Reaction score
Hi Unwanted..

Just to let you know the machine has been received safely.

Thanks for the tracking number yesterday, I knew that machine had arrived and able to collect it directly today :D

Top service and fast response :s12:

Issuarx

Reaction score
Hi Unwanted,

Many thanks for the speedy response & delivery.

Thumbs up:s12:

Will surely order again

Pierre86

Master Member
Reaction score
Boss, emailed you for the capsule order + payment, kindly check and reply my mail back:D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.