Useful Websites

marnee

Reaction score
www.streetsine.com is very good...I used to use it for my first property..unfortunately its paid service now...I used to use http://www.housefly.com.sg/ too but its also paid service now...housefly can tell wats the price transaction history for each unit/development...for eg #01-01 whats the price transacted since day 1 etc...U can go around agents asking them if they got access to these sites & help u print a copy? Ptymarket info app in the Iphone is good...its like the data on the URA website but it tells u which level range.

Matt2414

Reaction score
http://www.4shared.com/office/nxTb-FnV/Reflections_At_Keppel_Bay_repo.html

i have investor version streetsine with residential and commercial if anyone needs any info please PM me.

Last edited:

ooiyitung

Reaction score
Hi guys

This website makes caveats freely available. Check it out
squarefoot dot com dot sg

For example, The Sail
squarefoot dot com dot sg/trends-and-analysis/residential?p=the-sail-marina-bay

(sorry for the links, I can't post them directly due to the forum's restriction, please amend them manually - maybe a senior member can kindly help me repost this?)

If you are looking for a specific unit, you can enter the unit number at the top of the page and it will pull out data for that unit

Plus, the website also has some good research materials and reports.

Enjoy!

simpmort12

Reaction score
Simply Mortgage provides

here is a website which provides loans,
Simply Mortgage have arrangements in place with most, if not all of the banks and financial institutions to earn commission when referring customers to them for home loan/ commercial loan

---------
regards,
Simpmort12
free case rebate when finance a loan through simplymortgage.com.sg

azacamis

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HDB Detailed Loan Calculator

The file provided here can do most of the calculations that you need in regards to HDB loan. It is a good reference before you make your decisions

Blog: HDB Loan Calculator

It is updated regularly to add new features etc.

Rizokuri

Reaction score
Hi,

This is a free website for room rentals: sinpro.sg

Landlords can place their ads for free to rent out their room, and people looking for a room can find them and contact them for free.
I thought it could be useful to many people since it's fairly different than other similar websites. It's completely free and it will remain so :)

propguru

Reaction score
Latest Singapore Property New launches

Check out the latest private property launches, new condos and new launches here. Regular updates of the latest property news and latest property cooling measures here too!

SGRealist dot com

Geekware

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in popular new launches, you can find them in New Launch Talk.

Have been following this website for new launches, want to invest in one for home stay and investment! Waiting for Punggol to launch new condo...

home_seeker

Reaction score
Nice HDB Financial Calculator

Found this financial calculator while doing my research on buying a flat..

selly.insular.asia/Public/FinancialPlanning.aspx

walau75

Reaction score
Just saw this place called Renoboard.sg . Didnt know renovation could be presented like that

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.