azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All from 1st album..my fav iced earth album

Last edited:

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Dailymotion, the world's second-largest video portal, is exclusively streaming the Bloodstock Open Air metal music festival live, globally, from August 9 through August 12.

The annual event, staged at Catton Park, Derbyshire in the United Kingdom, is one of the leading outdoor metal music festivals in the summer calendar.

Bloodstock will feature performances by artists and bands such as ALICE COOPER, MACHINE HEAD, SEPULTURA, PARADISE LOST, ANVIL, ORANGE GOBLIN and DREAMCATCHER.

The festival has been running since 2001, originating from an indoor festival. It now boasts three stages of cutting edge metal performance, with an attending audience of over 10,000.

Bloodstock Festival 2012 - Video Dailymotion

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Dailymotion, the world's second-largest video portal, is exclusively streaming the Bloodstock Open Air metal music festival live, globally, from August 9 through August 12.

The annual event, staged at Catton Park, Derbyshire in the United Kingdom, is one of the leading outdoor metal music festivals in the summer calendar.

Bloodstock will feature performances by artists and bands such as ALICE COOPER, MACHINE HEAD, SEPULTURA, PARADISE LOST, ANVIL, ORANGE GOBLIN and DREAMCATCHER.

The festival has been running since 2001, originating from an indoor festival. It now boasts three stages of cutting edge metal performance, with an attending audience of over 10,000.

Bloodstock Festival 2012 - Video Dailymotion

start riao .. now dunno what band . :crazy:

travirjir

Banned
Reaction score
who went for megadeth concert few days ago. dammmit! i totally forgot about it. when i called sistic they told me over liao it was yesteday :s22::s22:

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
who went for megadeth concert few days ago. dammmit! i totally forgot about it. when i called sistic they told me over liao it was yesteday :s22::s22:

me have no intention to go anw 'cos went before e last time they came . :o
clean frgttn their show is this mth . :spin:

darkhell26

Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.