SMU ppl come ah!

Votre Altesse

Reaction score
For Poly student. there are either 1 or 2 courses in GES exemption right? Is that automatically exempted or we need to apply for it? Currently I do not have any exemptions stated in OASIS :s11:

i think should be automatically exempted. I've got 3 exemptions too. 2 Foundation and 1 GE

Youwin

Reaction score
Do we have to register for the academic briefing? Anyone knows where we can register for it?

gxelan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i cant check my exemptions on OASIS as well!! help!

cnat check ? or it shows no exemptions ??

basically, i think there shld be min one exemption for majority of the students..i havent come across anyone wo any exemptions before

UnknownGirl

Reaction score
cnat check ? or it shows no exemptions ??

basically, i think there shld be min one exemption for majority of the students..i havent come across anyone wo any exemptions before

I think maybe OASIS havn't update the exemptions, because mine also shows no exemptions up to date..

Irenicis

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone been to SMU gym? Is it crowded?

It's big from what I see. So if there more people, I still think it'll be alright. But of course I have yet to try the gym there since I still don't have the student card....

Golden_Fox

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First weeks always crowded because of people like me who are very enthusiastic to start a healthy lifestyle but gave up soon.

hello_goodbye12345

Reaction score
Exemptions

hmm... when i click on the exemptions option
it says :

No Course / Test / Other Transfer Credit models have been posted for you.?

Anyone encountering similar problems?cos I believed I should have at least 3 exemptions? :(

UnknownGirl

Reaction score
hmm... when i click on the exemptions option
it says :

No Course / Test / Other Transfer Credit models have been posted for you.?

Anyone encountering similar problems?cos I believed I should have at least 3 exemptions? :(

Mine showed the same thing as well. I matriculated in the first wk of July, when did you matriculate? I think the school havn't update it. :s22:

v3ng3anc3z

Reaction score
Any seniors know any ANDROID apps in your phone to sync your school email to your phone or something?

Troublesome to go check it every now and then.

THANKS

brokenshardz

Reaction score
Any seniors know any ANDROID apps in your phone to sync your school email to your phone or something?

Troublesome to go check it every now and then.

THANKS

You can use the Andriod's stock email application to sync your school email. A shameless plug: My Notepad Click on "Exchange on Smartphone". It has been updated a few months back.

how are you guys planning your 1st sem courses?
:s11: you don't plan your 1st sem courses, most of it will be preassigned to you, unless if they have changed the requirements once more.

v3ng3anc3z

Reaction score
brokenshardz, is that your website? If yes, I think I know who you are.

v3ng3anc3z, Mobile access to Live@edu If prompted for server, just put outlook.com

OMG.

I tried both your websites and stuff but they keep saying wrong username/passwords.

Super sure that my pw is correct, for the username is it the full email? coz they put domain\username so im not sure whats the correct one...

thanks!!

Golden_Fox

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OMG.

I tried both your websites and stuff but they keep saying wrong username/passwords.

Super sure that my pw is correct, for the username is it the full email? coz they put domain\username so im not sure whats the correct one...

thanks!!

yes, domain/username is the full email.

v3ng3anc3z

Reaction score
they keep saying incorrect username/password... :(

or sometimes the message that comes out is

Unable to connect to server

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.