Dust Blower for Cleaning PC

Bonn

Master Member
Reaction score
Some fans are a pain in the **** to clean via manual method. I am using my vacuum cleaner which has a blowing function (to gather the leaves) to blow the fans (esp the Silvestone Air Penetrator). Its much more effective but damn noisy. Think this small gadget is the way to go and won't damage the components in the casing.

derrick_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I ask which head you guys use?

I think first from bottom right? The second and third from bottom don't seem to have any hole for the spring head, very weird.

I feel the instruction manual weren't very clear

KpA0A.jpg

Zabiyaki

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I ordered on my own + ship through cgw

64USD + Ship(30USD) = 94USD

Means about 120SGD + Shipment to my house

Re-quoting and posting my post..I am getting PMs asking how much i paid for this with a CGW ship:s12:

FYI, I bought it from the B&H link in this thread

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa so interesting! I believe keyboard also use this to blow hor? I also want get leh... Think can bring all my electronics out and blow them instead of wiping them carefully!!!

laaaal

Reaction score
Hi Wonder if anyone already with this Dust Blower could rent out for a small fee. On top of this small fees, plus a a deposit for loaning it and after we return the dust blower, you return the borrower a deposit.

I needed to use the dust blower this week. Hence if anyone could loan the dust blower, pls kindly drop me a PM. Thank you.

micheloving

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hair blower actually works the same way too ya know?Cheaper and multi-purpose use somemore .Paying >50 bucks blower just to blow pc dust would make anyone looks silly:D.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hair blower actually works the same way too ya know?Cheaper and multi-purpose use somemore .Paying >50 bucks blower just to blow pc dust would make anyone looks silly:D.

Base on what you said, you will looks silly too.
Because your theory is the same as why buy car when you have public transport when they do the same thing by bringing you to the same destination too.
:D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.