The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarence80

Master Member
Reaction score
I've been using Paul Mitchell tea tree shampoo. It's cooling & refreshing. Actually tot of switching to Giovanni tea tree coz it's cheaper lol.
hey there, where can i get what you're using? and the rough price range? giovanni tea tree not so minty over the past few years i feel, but i could be wrong since i've gotten too accustomed to the cooling effects.

blackvice

Master Member
Reaction score
My first visit haircut by Baby from Icut hair dressing today. Wanted to have a sleek back haircut same as one forumer in here mentioned.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

She commented the first cut will be hard to achieve a sleek back. So my next visit with her would be roughly 2 mths later. Hopefully it turns out well haha.

hardtoexplain

Reaction score
looking to have hair cut cause its getting too long for school and not sure how and where to cut. any recommendations?:)

randomforumer

Reaction score
My first visit haircut by Baby from Icut hair dressing today. Wanted to have a sleek back haircut same as one forumer in here mentioned.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

She commented the first cut will be hard to achieve a sleek back. So my next visit with her would be roughly 2 mths later. Hopefully it turns out well haha.

are you born in the year 86 ??

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking to have hair cut cause its getting too long for school and not sure how and where to cut. any recommendations?:)

very subjective, where did you have your last hair cut?

or at least state your budget

range from $5 indian barber to $3xx international director :eek:

hardtoexplain

Reaction score
very subjective, where did you have your last hair cut?

or at least state your budget

range from $5 indian barber to $3xx international director :eek:

the last time was like 2 months ago so its quite long now haha, cut by the local barber $8 i think. i think around 3X should be fine, wanna make it look presentable :p

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the last time was like 2 months ago so its quite long now haha, cut by the local barber $8 i think. i think around 3X should be fine, wanna make it look presentable :p

i cut for you? since it is what most people here are going to? edit: "I cut" is a salon, not asking me to cut LOL

quite common price range, common one will be chapter 2, otherwise FEP got a few along this range, can go see.

need to dig this thread. :s22:

mgbymgbymgby

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any neighbour saloon that they frequent often? I've been frequenting one at angmokio for quite some time now, trying to try other saloons out abit and if results not good then go back. Any recommendation? Not hoping to spend $60+ for a haircut tho!

The one I usualy frequent is:
Golden Paris
Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1
Block 340
#01-1689
Haircut price usually vary, most of time it's $12!

Last edited:

Iceman127

Reaction score
between sebastian craft clay and joico ice erratic molding clay which one is more strong hold and non shine finish look?

looking for a strong ,dry and non shine product

anyone used it before can advice??

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.