Rock/Metal/Heavy Metal/Deathcore/WHATEVER HARDCORE

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WAh still alive. My contribution..was listening to this earlier.

king diamond and mercyful fate r one of my favourite metal bands. followed by judas priest. ive a thing for high pitched shrieking vocals. no black metal please .

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
king diamond and mercyful fate r one of my favourite metal bands. followed by judas priest. ive a thing for high pitched shrieking vocals. no black metal please .

Mercyful fate, to me, is a black metal band. Coz of the lyrics alone. But the only black metal band I listen to..lol. Wonder got chance for KD to come perform here or not, with his bone mic stand. I confim plus chop will go!

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
post hardcore from an hardcore turned emo old man :(

post hardcore these days is mixed with emo core

******* dead crowd. if i were there, i would stage dive :)

Sapienti_sat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

From a time when long hair was cool, song was good and singers actually knew how to sing.

travirjir

Banned
Reaction score
they went to jakarta perform never come sg :(

last time one of their guitarist was a javanese.

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i were there, i wouldnt care what song they play. i would be there to see how she rest her boobs on the guitar :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.