Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is that why nobody is on9?
i dun see any soul in here
can't ***** finish my quest lol

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 moment i m in guild, next moment i got booted to overflow and it says i m not in any guild anymore...LOL buggy buggy buggy......

misashiX

Reaction score
zzz me too also canot log in, izzit becos i did not verified my account in my email? I want to play!! lvl 7 already

Clock

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
server got connection issue. posted on their FB.

btw, how to get the key to open the chest for the 1st boss ?
chest name is black something...

misashiX

Reaction score
502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

!!! boring!

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
server got connection issue. posted on their FB.

btw, how to get the key to open the chest for the 1st boss ?
chest name is black something...

u need the key....can be gotten through quest rewards. Not sure if mob will drop the key as loot or not.

SpInErGy

Reaction score
Anybody got problems using Asus router in SingTel Fibre? Can share settings?

Keep getting error while connecting Error Code 42... Previously no problems... I opened those ports as well as windows firewall... still got this error... haiz

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know of any website showing how to get all the skill points and vistas? Really having trouble getting to some of the vistas and skill points.

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody got problems using Asus router in SingTel Fibre? Can share settings?

Keep getting error while connecting Error Code 42... Previously no problems... I opened those ports as well as windows firewall... still got this error... haiz

it's normal, i got the firewall router setting error too. it's the server fault and not ours.

like what koicafe stated, despite the high population of the server, those higher lvls(>10) areas have very few people for now, tio ganked by mobs is gg one :s22:

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know of any website showing how to get all the skill points and vistas? Really having trouble getting to some of the vistas and skill points.

the best place will be gw2 wiki liao, or maybe u can consider buying the bardygames guide liao

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.