[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

robolee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Schedule got busy and I don't have time to commit. Anyone interested can pm me. Will let it go lower then qishan.

Hi, have u claim the cd key yet? As its bound to your account after u claim.

If you have claim, must give us your email also leg :D

SkyShroud

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How many of u actually look more at the world map(m) rather than the actual surrounding itself? to clear the undiscovered places xD

I find myself nt appreciating lotta beautiful places lol
i clear all the points cus u can get some quest completion and items doing so
oso got exp...why not?

Vulpix

Reaction score
Knn next 2 days cannot play no thanks to sexams. :( Going to lag in level yet again. :( How people get to 30 so fast siol...

Phrost

Reaction score
Lag bo?

Hey guys, thinking of buying the game but hows the latency? Scared of buying games that don't have local server, like Black ops last time, lag til cannot play.

Also, the system specs don't need to be that good, seeing the minimum yeah? My comp is old( only play gw1, LoL and tf2)

Thanks!

Reaction score
Hey guys, thinking of buying the game but hows the latency? Scared of buying games that don't have local server, like Black ops last time, lag til cannot play.

Also, the system specs don't need to be that good, seeing the minimum yeah? My comp is old( only play gw1, LoL and tf2)

Thanks!

ping around 200-300.
this is not an FPS no sniper headshot instant death.
so latency is not an issue.

Phrost

Reaction score
I see.. but hows the crowded areas of the game so far?

Which stores will stock GW2 ah? Im going to go to Comics Connections at Tampines.

Myu~sun

Master Member
Reaction score
Which server you all play on o ?

SG'er all at where wor ? or spread out de ?

The world transfer thingie is Permanent or temp nia ?

First time playing GW. so need help frm u guys ~
Gotten the game from Greenman . but no headstart so waiting 28 ~

Taunee

Reaction score
World Selection is Perm but i think got first 7 day free. Most of us is spread. As the guild is in different server.

Which server you all play on o ?

SG'er all at where wor ? or spread out de ?

The world transfer thingie is Permanent or temp nia ?

First time playing GW. so need help frm u guys ~
Gotten the game from Greenman . but no headstart so waiting 28 ~

Taunee

Reaction score
Expect Lag During Launch. Cause during 3 day headstart we lag for quite sometime after that everything become smooth after the server broke down n gone back up.

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
I see.. but hows the crowded areas of the game so far?

Which stores will stock GW2 ah? Im going to go to Comics Connections at Tampines.

fantastic game, huge community and epic gameplay. Go buy, you wont regret it :)

Taunee

Reaction score
yup i think so. But it will be better if u can just confirm what server u are playing now. Maybe u can just ask around here for server Or start up a small guild with friend on other server too(but dont choose server that have less people). Just like me small guild with few of the people here.

so after the 1st 7days cannot change world le r ?

poyomo

Reaction score
hi all.. what time are we able to play when we collect the game on the 28th? straight away?

4urorax

Reaction score
Einsof Gaming Guild Update

Guild Server: Crystal Desert
Guild Main Base: Singapore
Recruitment Status: OPEN
Guild Application Link: http://einsofgaming.com/gw2apply

We have about 250++ Guild members on the first day of the headstart before the Guild bug issue happened after ArenaNet's patch or else we could have about 400++ members in Guild by now with 100 000++ Guild influence. 40 000++ Guild influence reached within half a day into the headstart.

As of now, we have reached 472 Guild applications, potential to max out the Guild cap a few days into launch. We will create a branch Guild if we need to. Although the Guild is pretty large, we are organized and with proper website, forums, VOIP, twitter and facebook.

We are all ready and prepared for the launch of Guild Wars 2! We are still recruiting! Both casual and hardcore players are welcome. Come join hundreds of other Singaporeans and be a part of the very first Singapore-based Guild founded on Crystal Desert. There are plenty of EDMW/ HWZ members in the Guild, even with a few of them being Guild officers. So yes, there will be people who will be able to understand you if you communicate in "EDMW language"!

We have about 50 members online in Raidcall 24/7 and 130++ members during peak hours with more joining in gradually. We also have plenty of party channels for Guild members to use, example: PVE Room 01, Asura Room, General Guild chat room and many other channels. We can create more channels if needed. Raidcall is a VOIP software like mumble/ vent/ teamspeak. It is free and easy to use. Raidcall can be downloaded at http://raidcall.com. Our Group ID: 3540514. Voice and text chat both available. Raidcall customer representative has plans to create a Guild Wars 2 featured group in Raidcall and he has approached our Guild in plan of featuring us in their Guild Wars 2 featured group.

If interested, you may apply for Guild at http://einsofgaming.com/gw2apply

For now, the Guild invite function is bugged until ArenaNet fixes it. We will invite you once ArenaNet fixed the Guild bug. Thank you.

ArenaNet's Announcement on the Guild Bug:

"Guild invites cannot be sent at this time. Additionally, some players who were in guilds have been kicked and cannot be reinvited. We're investigating."

"Guild Issues: This includes guild membership rosters not showing correctly, guild leaders not seeing themselves in the guild, issues with receiving guild invitation notifications, etc."

Ew8i4.jpg

Good luck to all the Guilds out there with your recruitment and progression and also to everyone to enjoy Guild Wars 2!

Happy Gaming :)

JapVodka

Reaction score
PLEASE TAKE NOTE DAH. Especially you jokers who like to create funny funny names. Got banned for offensive nick today.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.