[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

whysoserioushuh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry to invade the thread,

But gw2 lags for my comp, my friend using the same comp specs as me uses lesser CPU than mine. Usually when i switch on, the CPU usage jumps to 90%, and then hover around there. Where as my friend's same dual core E7500, uses till 70%. Is there a way to solve the problem?

robolee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i more worst, i OC with afterburner, can not launch GW2. if i close afterburner, it can launch. bull**** sia. I OC and play other game no issue lor.

whysoserioushuh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i more worst, i OC with afterburner, can not launch GW2. if i close afterburner, it can launch. bull**** sia. I OC and play other game no issue lor.

:s22:

That's the funny thing, my fps usually becomes 40-50 when there's like 5 ppl in the map.

And then when you see more than 10 ppl, consider good game, drops until 19-23. Very difficult to play especially when you are hitting big mobs.

enyzqn

Reaction score
every server is like full now....can i just choose a server and instantly transfer to Crystal desert? is it free or ...?

caim1984

Reaction score
Hi guys,

my bro and me followed a friend to Sanctum of Rall, coz he said he's whole DAOC(no idea what game is that) guild is there. I joined him and he abandons me and tells me his guild is full and he's leader is doing some internal review coz too many outsiders etc.

Im currently considering changing servers to join more ppl from Singapore because im bored playing alone or with my bro only. Any server to recommend? I read that crystal Desert has alot of SG players. Anyone wanna add me to guild if i swap over?

Im playing a Human Warrior and my bro is a Human Guardian.

currently only at lv 11 but im kinda getting bored no idea why.. lol

if anyone would wanna help spark my interest in this game can add me Moritsune.6789

thanks

whysoserioushuh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

my bro and me followed a friend to Sanctum of Rall, coz he said he's whole DAOC(no idea what game is that) guild is there. I joined him and he abandons me and tells me his guild is full and he's leader is doing some internal review coz too many outsiders etc.

Im currently considering changing servers to join more ppl from Singapore because im bored playing alone or with my bro only. Any server to recommend? I read that crystal Desert has alot of SG players. Anyone wanna add me to guild if i swap over?

if anyone would wanna help spark my interest in this game can add me Moritsune.6789

thanks

I'm in Northern Silverpeak, level 13 only. Can join me and my friends in the same guild if you are interested.

Uchihaxavi

Reaction score
Hi guys,

thanks

EDMW guild and enisof is at crystal desert. Quite alot sg players there. Saw all the singlish slang there. :)

congrade07

Master Member
Reaction score
I be moving to Crystal Desert soon too from Sanctum of Rall. level 28 Mesmer haha. Any guild spots???

Reaction score
when you move server your whole acc get move to that server.

eg: char in northshiver peak server is lvl 40. u move to crystal desert server, char also lvl 40

Thx , just find the control quite troublesome. Like movement , talk to npc n pick up loots instead of a single click.

caim1984

Reaction score
EDMW guild and enisof is at crystal desert. Quite alot sg players there. Saw all the singlish slang there. :)

Hmm nice, but i saw a lot of post saying that Crystal Desert, Sea of Sorrows servers are full...

can anyone confirm this im at work can't check haha.

thanks

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Can I check whether if there are still legit sites up to purchase an account to play gw2? How do I purchase it digitally and download it digitally? Thanks.

Novalogy

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm nice, but i saw a lot of post saying that Crystal Desert, Sea of Sorrows servers are full...

can anyone confirm this im at work can't check haha.

thanks

Its full for now, better move fast when you get the chance since its still free now. Actually every server except ferguson's crossing/sanctum of rall/borlis pass/ehmry bay are full.

Last edited:

MageRav3

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone playing on Crystal desert?
Lvl 12 Human Warrior.
Any good and fun class to try? :)

astray89

Reaction score
Warrior fun. Use rifle to kite when facing those etthin. Other than those knockdown big monster, use melee can tank 2-3 Liao

Chlorinus

Reaction score
Anyone know if still have retail stock in big chain store like Challenger or small shops in places like IMM? Might want to buy retail if no stock online for a long time.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.