Nespresso Coffee Espresso Machine Mass Order #4 - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indo & Philippines

MrHumble

Reaction score
Just want to share experienced.

Place an order saturday for 2 set of Citiz+Milk & accessories , transferred the money but wrongly put as interbank transfer as it transferred from diff. bank account, while I only stay in Singapore till this Tuesday hence chances to get the products delivered ontime is very thin.

Unwanted is very responsive in email advising me on what to do, He/She advised me to pay by Paypall to make instant payment (but got 5% additional fee) so the stuff can be rushed for delivery. Unwanted told me that once the interbank transferred received in his/her bank account that She will refund my PayPall. So I made paypall payment Sunday Morning, now I have made double payment to unwanted. But trust She will refund me my paypal as soon as She got cash in the bank.

To my surprise, Sunday afternoon I received all the stuff that I ordered in the Hotel...., Superb delivery and very reliable. will order more stuff from Unwanted in he future.

I have not tried the machine yet as I will bring back to my home town. Will post more once I tried the nice coffee at home.

Thanks Unwanted....., Three thumb Up for you..

sereneong19

Reaction score
Hi,
There's a new machine from delonghi called Nespresso U and would like to know if you have that model for sale?

heydeeryan

Reaction score
Citiz + milk

Hi what's the latest price for these sets?

Retro white
Black

Delivery to Spore. Tks.

kenshinz

Reaction score
I'm considering between the Pixie and the Citiz, which would you guys recommend? Seems like Citiz quite popular, I like the fact that the Citiz's sprout does not protrude when loading a capsule, but is more drawn to the Pixie smaller size.

kenshinz

Reaction score
hmm thanks for the feedback, I'm a cappuccino and latte person so I guess the cup size will be above average most of the time, btw think someone mentioned before that the crema produced by the pixie is poorer compared to the citiz, is this true?

i'll prob drop by ion later to take a look at the machines.

IntelFlash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Payment not found, will check again in the morning.
Thank you[/QUOTE]
Sent mine too

gakuse

Reaction score
mine is dbs. dbs to dbs is immediate. my online statement had already reflected the transaction. had pm you the transaction details.

kenshinz

Reaction score
Like to thank unwanted for the MO, prompt response and delivery. Thumbs up for service. Already had my 2nd cup since receiving machine yesterday night ;)

Btw like to check is it normal for the water to be abit yellowish (like super diluted coffee color) when flushing the water after making a cup of espresso?

gakuse

Reaction score
just received the parcel but they are hot. especially the small box with my 2 sleeves of limited edition capsules. must have been under the hot sun.

capsules' taste is probably affected/damaged. there goes my limited edition capsules. :(

however still thank unwanted for bringing us the machine at such a good price. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.