[Gaming] Official Guild Wars 2 Thread [No Sales of items or currency!]

.enorC

Reaction score
Anyone knows why every time they send the verification email and i click immediately but it still stays link has expired :s11:

Artermiz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm..I OC my 4850 using afterburner, can play GW2 no prob le. No noticeable lag even with 15-20 ppl on screen. I5-3450 and 8gb ram on medium setting I think..

i used afterburner for fps n temp monitoring not to oc also tweak with fan settings.
Used to work but since yesterday gw2 wont start up at all.

O_Zon8

Reaction score
Think tonight, whole night, I won't be able to get into Crystal Desert already hor? No experience... just bought game today.

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Is there anyway to get the game purchase now to play the game? I tried looking at GMG and the official website but they're all sold out.

I do not wish to make a purchase from anyone directly because I don't want to risk getting scammed. :s12:

Any idea when will they have stocks for digital purchases? (I have totally no idea they could run out of stock for digital purchase...) Or where can I make the physical purchase in Singapore.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

NoTimeToWaitAr

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have a question.

When my game is loading to another area, my screen flicker to desktop, then back to the game immediately. Is there anything wrong with my graphic card? or the configuration?

Thanks in advance.

astray89

Reaction score
both my desktop and laptop have tat flickering issue. gw1 also got tat issue. both my cards are ati btw.:D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.