The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
baby from GLITZ then to ICUT HAIRDRESSING when over to hairmony salon 32A liang seah street level 2

kaikaibird

Reaction score
hi guys has anyone tried those groupon perm + cut deals?

Can anyone tell me which deal is good? like which salon?

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys has anyone tried those groupon perm + cut deals?

Can anyone tell me which deal is good? like which salon?

Are you referring to this?

- For $48, you get a L'Oreal Nourishing Hair Treatment with a Cut, Wash and Blow (worth $135).
- For $68, you get a L'Oreal Creative Highlights with a Cut, Wash and Blow (worth $145).
- For $108, you get a L'Oreal Japanese Perm with a Cut, Wash and Blow (worth $215).

kaikaibird

Reaction score
Are you referring to this?

- For $48, you get a L'Oreal Nourishing Hair Treatment with a Cut, Wash and Blow (worth $135).
- For $68, you get a L'Oreal Creative Highlights with a Cut, Wash and Blow (worth $145).
- For $108, you get a L'Oreal Japanese Perm with a Cut, Wash and Blow (worth $215).

Yeah and the other earlier deals such as this.

$38 for Rebonding or Perm + Hair Treatment + Wash + Blow at Belleza Image in Ang Mo Kio (Worth $140). Additional Hair Cut and Keratin Straightening Treatment Options Available.

Was looking to try one of these deals but not sure which salon providing these deals is good.

BloodBro

Reaction score
where can i get Hanz De fuko products? and how much will it cost?
i'm having hair loss problem

Avalon Organic shampoo can be purchased at Watson and Nature's farm I think. But got review said the new Biotin formula is not as good as the old one.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah and the other earlier deals such as this.

$38 for Rebonding or Perm + Hair Treatment + Wash + Blow at Belleza Image in Ang Mo Kio (Worth $140). Additional Hair Cut and Keratin Straightening Treatment Options Available.

Was looking to try one of these deals but not sure which salon providing these deals is good.

I remembered some Groupon deals only restricted to certain level of hairstylists, not sure about this one.

inkblot

Reaction score
Does Uevo wax wash off with just water?

and how shiny is the green one? I don't want to look like a greaseball

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone uses redken clay 20 on a daily basis? is it easy to wash off like the Renati rock hard ?

I'm looking for something very strong cause my hair is extremely stubborn, I don't mind washing my hair 2-3 times to get it off, I understand good hold won't wash off easily

or is the clay similar to gatsby clay? 2-3 days to wash off, couldn't even run my fingers through my hair when I tried to shampoo my hair, terrible product

Last edited:

thegardens3b

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, would like some recommendations for hair thickening shampoo.
Previously tried beverly hills thickening shampoo and was not bad.
Was thinking of going Ocean at chinatown tmr to have a look at other options or possibly the same one if they have it there (but i doubt so).. So would like to ask if anone has good experiences with any thickening shampoo. TIA.
:)

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi just wanna check with u guys here. anyone of u keeping short crew cut hair? how often do u guys go to the hairdresser? for me my hair grow fast very easily, when i have medium length, i will visit the hairdresser every month or every 3 weeks. but now having short hair, 2 weeks only have to go cut liao if not like durian head. damn pek chek..

ali mama

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, would like some recommendations for hair thickening shampoo.
Previously tried beverly hills thickening shampoo and was not bad.
Was thinking of going Ocean at chinatown tmr to have a look at other options or possibly the same one if they have it there (but i doubt so).. So would like to ask if anone has good experiences with any thickening shampoo. TIA.
:)

Nioxin or redken intraforce

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi just wanna check with u guys here. anyone of u keeping short crew cut hair? how often do u guys go to the hairdresser? for me my hair grow fast very easily, when i have medium length, i will visit the hairdresser every month or every 3 weeks. but now having short hair, 2 weeks only have to go cut liao if not like durian head. damn pek chek..

I do not keep short crew cut hair, but I do want my sides short, however my sides tend to grow outward rather than downwards, so it tends to stick out, hence very "pong" a termed used by hairstylist. So I have to cut my hair once a month or so, I try to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.