The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufew

Reaction score
Anyone knows what's the cost of cut and dye at la coco? I only remember that it cost $40+- to cut when I went there in late July

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
Yes, you can find Redken products at Ocean Chinatown. But using all these products long term will damage your hair, why not give your hair a break and try organic products.

What organic products? Renati?

KeNshEz

Reaction score
I dunno whether renati is organic. Have you heard of Hanz De Fuko? You can check my site or thread.

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Just went for a haircut at Hair Couture and this is the result. What do you all think? Nice? Sorry for the poor image quality. Any suggestions to make it look better?

HAIR%202

Last edited:

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
well, its hard to say from the picture. But more importantly is, do you like it?

Hmm not really. It wasnt what I expected though. My hair looked like this with a central parting so its quite hard to style it nicely.

DavidBeckhamcentrparthairstyle.jpg

Last edited:

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just went for a haircut at Hair Couture and this is the result. What do you all think? Nice? Sorry for the poor image quality. Any suggestions to make it look better?

HAIR%202

The hairstyle is styled by the hair stylist or yourself?

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which hairstylist did you go for at Hair Couture? members here say Joanne is good, though I have yet to try. :o

KeNshEz

Reaction score
If that picture you posted is styled by the hairstylist, then its a bad job done. The hairstylist does not has a idea what he/she is cutting. If you self styled, it could be your fault.

A good hairstylist should recommend you what kind of style to go for. Not every hairstyle compliment your overall look, as different people has different hair parting, texture and facial features.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
agree if done by hairstylist, it is a bad job, but IMO, if self styled it is ok, at home only, who cares. anyway my styling skills aint good either :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.