The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well I have yet to try there, but that is really as good as never style. Give then maybe on the way home or what, the wax/clay did not hold? well give benefit of doubt...

spyderbil316

Reaction score
Hi, for recommendations of wax that holds well and not oily, maybe you guys like to try Renati? It's a trusted brand by many of the other forumers. Can ask for reviews from a few of those who have bought it. :)

Side-note: I do collect orders for those who are interested in products like Redken, American crew and Renati also above those that I do orders for.

Hope this is not seen as advertising. Hoping to do a favor as I have the contacts to get theses.

Cheers

Last edited:

dunemaster

Reaction score
My first visit haircut by Baby from Icut hair dressing today. Wanted to have a sleek back haircut same as one forumer in here mentioned.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w125/goldbird86/1.jpg[/IM

[IMG]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w125/goldbird86/2.jpg[/IM]

[IMG]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w125/goldbird86/3.jpg[/IM]

She commented the first cut will be hard to achieve a sleek back. So my next visit with her would be roughly 2 mths later. Hopefully it turns out well haha.[/QUOTE]

is baby pushy anot ah? now ganchiong looking for good hairstylist who is not pushy and haircutting skills constant throughout.

Last edited:

KeNshEz

Reaction score
I had a haircut by Ivy from ICut, i wouldnt say she very good but at least she knows what shes doing. Definitely not pushy in selling products. But one thing, Shes not very good with natural tapering of the back though.

Overall im quite satisfied with the haircut and the service she provided.

blackvice

Master Member
Reaction score
is baby pushy anot ah? wabiang, my hairstylist fun quit already, now ganchiong looking for good hairstylist who is not pushy and haircutting skills constant throughout.

fun really damn gd loh, wasted man

baby is not pushy. Its my first time visiting her , i would say she roughly knows what's your hair problem and your face shape etc( need to have another haircut to gauge ) ...has to depend on the crowd on that day too ...

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, for recommendations of wax that holds well and not oily, maybe you guys like to try Renati? It's a trusted brand by many of the other forumers. Can ask for reviews from a few of those who have bought it. :)

Side-note: I do collect orders for those who are interested in products like Redken, American crew and Renati also above those that I do orders for.

Hope this is not seen as advertising. Hoping to do a favor as I have the contacts to get theses.

Cheers

Is Renati an organic hair wax?

dunemaster

Reaction score
I had a haircut by Ivy from ICut, i wouldnt say she very good but at least she knows what shes doing. Definitely not pushy in selling products. But one thing, Shes not very good with natural tapering of the back though.

Overall im quite satisfied with the haircut and the service she provided.

thanks bro

baby is not pushy. Its my first time visiting her , i would say she roughly knows what's your hair problem and your face shape etc( need to have another haircut to gauge ) ...has to depend on the crowd on that day too ...

thanks bro, btw your slickback damn nice, baby did a terrific job.

Ryoshi

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the wait,

Tsuji-san (from Komachi last time) is back at Y's Studio as Top Stylist together with Horii-san. (those who used to patronise komachi will know him)

$80(M)/$100(F)

please make reservations @ 6532-1250 if you guys wanna visit them!

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so this is the havelock road salon I used to see :o

wow $80~ can do 2-3 haircuts... :s22:

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody can recommend me a salon for around 30 bucks? Dont think I will go back to hair couture. :/

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who are interested in Prejume Styling Wax 7, you all can find them at Chinatown Ocean.

Piggalord

Reaction score

I beg to differ on her being able to gauge what is suitable for you. However, She is good with her scissors though. My advice is if you have a style you like and thinks it will suit you, please tell her instead of leaving the decision to her.

Wanhope

Reaction score
Are there any hairdressers that "specialize" or see a lot of slicked back, undercut hairstyles? Thinking of switching to that.

blackvice

Master Member
Reaction score
I beg to differ on her being able to gauge what is suitable for you. However, She is good with her scissors though. My advice is if you have a style you like and thinks it will suit you, please tell her instead of leaving the decision to her.

Of cos she is not able to gauge what is suitable for each individual as each preference is different ...and of cos do show her a picture of what kind of haircut you want but it might not turn out exactly same ( depends on faceshape , hair texture , length of hair etc) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.