Nespresso Coffee Espresso Machine Mass Order #4 - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indo & Philippines

moksweeloong

Reaction score
Superb seller! reliable & responsive!

Just wanted to contribute my buying experience from this thread.

I got a Citiz Standalone, aeroccino+, cups, bunch of capsules, descalling solution from here, Payment via dbs to dbs trx in adv.

Next day delivery, items arrived in good condition, complete, accurate & everything works great.

Fuss free, best price, superb service!!!

Now, let me get back to my espresso...

downtown11

Reaction score
Citiz & Milk vs Lattissima + anyone or TS able to provide detailed review what difference they have? Which is better?

I'm interested to know about:

Specs
Maintenance
Durability
Noise

Because clearly Lattissima + looks way more solid.

downtown11

Reaction score
TS, I plan to get a machine but don't like the idea of being locked in and buying their capsule.

What do most of your customer do? Do you have a solution to being able to use your own beans? (what beans you personally use say if you do it this way?)

espressowarrior

Reaction score
Hi,
There's a new machine from delonghi called Nespresso U and would like to know if you have that model for sale?

saw the Nespresso U on sale at Robinsons Centerpoint yesterday. Price at S$288. Good price for a new machine. Got myself a red one! woohoo... :s12:

IntelFlash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've tested the U machine in the states.

After touching for a while on the real thing,its not hard to know why its cheaper than its predecessors.

Googocat

Reaction score
Citiz with Milk

Just wanted to share my experience on my purchase.

I emailed Unwanted last Fri past 7 pm to place my order, his team member responded quickly with payment details, money transferred at around 9 pm and my Citiz with Milk was promptly delivered the next day around 3.30 pm.

Sent an email around midnight same day with some questions and got my answers within the hour.

This morning woke up earlier than usual to make myself a cup of cappucino before heading to work. :D

Thank you.

rossonero79

Reaction score
Ordering here..

Fuss free and very responsive!

If you are looking to get your first nespresso machine and hesitant due to the prohibitive prices at the stores.... why not purchase here.

Well I did, got the Limo black Citiz & Milk.

Unwanted and team are very quick with replies to PM, and estimates on deliveries are spot-on.

Overall... very happy with my purchase :)

THUMBS UP! :D

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How much is the Pixie? I guess if I want the coffee with milk I'll need the additional Aero?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.