Thread: mob manning qn
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:55 PM   #9
Supremacy Member
Kyoji83's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,228
Apply for exit permit & better if you can contact your unit about this.

More information: NSmen Website - Exit Control - Exit Permit (EP) & MINDEF Notification Centre (MNC)

sorry to borrow the thread,first time got mob,if i have an oversea trip,what the procedure?fax company letter to CMPB or Unit,will they approve usually or die die don't let u go for the oversea trip?
Mess with the best & Die like the rest
Kyoji83 is offline   Reply With Quote