SIM UOL August 2012 Intake

chiwawa23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, under Administration in our Student portal, do you all see the continuing exercise registration? We don't have to do that till next year right? First Year students can ignore the post?

Check le. I think it's for the 2nd and 3rd yr students de ah. We 1st yr should be able to ignore it ah.

acomoda

Reaction score
hi people,

For part time, 2nd intake, can i ask what are the timeslots for the following:

Ebiz- Quek
ISORG- Wiliam toh
macro- clare
MSM-david Quek

Thanks if anyone can help!!! i neeed to crash these lectures.

chiwawa23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lucky my attendance till now is 100%. Just checked and it's all right. I heard that some people either system something wrong as in they tap but then didn't capture or something?? Me almost every 1-2 days will check ah.

czykent91

Reaction score
Just finished Ueng's tut... guy's ok but he look like one of those silent type that can suddenly hot and ki siao and stab ppl 1 haha

Felt his tut a bit unproductive coz of the presentation thing... Rather he just explain the qn and point out the common mistakes.

Last edited:

chiwawa23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just finished Ueng's tut... guy's ok but he look like one of those silent type that can suddenly hot and ki siao and stab ppl 1 haha

Felt his tut a bit unproductive coz of the presentation thing... Rather he just explain the qn and point out the common mistakes.

Not say unproductive ah, just that i think he won't wanna point out the common mistakes until somebody present then he will say out if he feel that there are more things that we needed to know. Btw, we only present 2 qns as not much time left le.....

Deadpool.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I think it's more to do with his time management. If he's gonna only cover 2-3 questions per session, it's gonna end up with a huge backlog of questions. :s22:

siduki

Banned
Reaction score
Not say unproductive ah, just that i think he won't wanna point out the common mistakes until somebody present then he will say out if he feel that there are more things that we needed to know. Btw, we only present 2 qns as not much time left le.....

so next wk will he continue presenting the remaining questions or start tut 2 presentation?

ff8squall

Reaction score

Heard he taught at my jc before. Anyone got william for tutorial?

Deadpool.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so next wk will he continue presenting the remaining questions or start tut 2 presentation?

According to him he'll continue with the Tut 1 questions.

So if he covers 2 questions in 1 hour, he'll cover like, the remaining 2 questions throughout the second tutorial, meaning that by the third session, we'll be one tutorial behind. :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.