View Single Post
Old 15-09-2012, 02:16 PM   #78
peppershadow1

Companies like aceplp market themselves as training providers but it is actually a kind of recruitment agency whereby they enslave workers to them through some kind of one sided contract and force their employees to work for them for a period of time until contract ends. The so-called trainings are mainly provided by themselves and then they will demand payment for these trainings if you try to leave the company.

The problem is, the trainers may also be internally certified, meaning its all a self proclaim system. One of my friends joined the company and is being forced to work there until the contract ends. He said that they did not indicate alot of details in the contract but upon signing, the company will add in the company's set of rules that is way stricter than the contract but by then, employees cannot do anything but get stuck in the company and get constant threats by the management if employees even thought about leaving.

In my opinion, if you google online, there is tons of drafter jobs available in the market, and it does mean that you can only get exposure through aceplp. Its just some brain washing technique the company uses against individual.
MotoHoto0,

I am very surprised and amused to hear your comments as i believe that in our current society, who can enslave and threat workers to work on one-sided contract without receiving complains and intervene from our government????

Dont be so naive & guillable lah...

As an ex-drafter in aceplp, i can tell that "your friend" must be those troublemaker or MC kings or queens that was often rejected by their clients otherwise they wouldn't be misleading you with all these negative feedbacks!!!

To me, a person's attitude is the most important coz if you do not have a good attitude, no matter where or whom you work with... The only outcome will be Termination by the company and i supposed that you will start to blame that company for ill-treating, enslave & threaten u again....

GOD only helps those people that help themselves..
peppershadow1 is offline   Reply With Quote