Nespresso Coffee Espresso Machine Mass Order #4 - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indo & Philippines

urbanathlon

Reaction score
Really regret buying the U machine.

Compare to my Citiz, the crema is even thinner.
After 2 days, it stopped working.

There's no on/off button, so it wastes plenty of energy until it goes to hibernation mode.

Should had got the pixie here at $288 since same price as the U selling at Tangs.
Pixie's chassis is metal, U is plastic. Infact the whole U is very plastic .

motomarc

Reaction score
Citiz received in good working condition! You are truly living up to your reputation for quick and easy deals! No fuss, no problems. Cheers. Will recommend you to my friends! Now, if only there was some way to get capsules at an even better price!

Genie Go

Reaction score
Hi, I'm interested in buying a Latissima. May I know how much it is? How soon will I be able to receive the machine? Thanks

Genie Go

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply! I'm inclined towards getting the Citiz now but can't decide whether to go for Citiz stand alone plus Aeroccino OR Citiz & Milk. I do not know much about electrical stuff but will I have a problem with the Citiz & Milk since the coffee machine and the froth maker are sharing just one power source? I assume that the manufacturer has thought about this and incorporate this issue in the design to make sure it will work just fine but I still want to ask and hear what people/experts have to say. Haha

blogvoyeur

Reaction score
Bought 3 machines, 1 aero and multiple caps fr unwanted and have been pleased with the response and delivery every single time.

Genie Go

Reaction score
Received Citiz Standalone with the Aeroccino before 3pm today despite submitting my order very near closing time last night! You are truly quick and efficient! Thanks much! Salute! Now, I need to start trying out all the capsules to see which flavors to order next! Btw, do I need to flush the system with water before I start loading my 1st capsule? Please advise. Thanks again.

bangkibong

Reaction score
Ordered on Monday and received yesterday. Quick and efficient indeed. Thanks for everything :D

guantou

Reaction score
hi can i check with you, what are the limited edition capsules u have in stock?

bluecarrot

Reaction score
Just to share my pleasant and surprised experience.

Ordered my Citiz yesterday late afternoon.
Voilà! The machines delivered to my door step today around 9am! Just in time for my breakfast!:) Truly fast and responsive.Impressed!

A much better shopping experience than the Nespresso boutique. Those sales person in the boutique dun even bother to attend to you or gave you the "You Can't Afford To Buy" look!

More importantly,I don't have to carry back the machines all the way back home!

Keep up the good and prompt service Unwanted!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.