The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_flame

Reaction score
I go to Clover. The director, Kleida, is highly recommended. He has never cut a style that grew out and i regretted later on.

Reaction score
NEED HELP !!!

i am a guy and i decided to rebond my frindge next week isit advisable to dye my hair on the same day ? my hair is kinda rough :( or should i do hair treatment after everything

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NEED HELP !!!

i am a guy and i decided to rebond my frindge next week isit advisable to dye my hair on the same day ? my hair is kinda rough :( or should i do hair treatment after everything

rebond
dye
hair treatment

your hair seems like 6 months never cut or something
imo, depending on your hair condition, it is better not do on the same day and chances they will ask you to come back again(abt 1 mth) to "touch up", best is for the stylist to decide. :o

mgbymgbymgby

Master Member
Reaction score
Any idea what products can be used to achieve this hairstyle? :) Lots of volume and long hair?

Standard answer would me pomade.
& Yup his fringe is long.

Personally I use Redken Rough Paste 12 and mixing with some other hair products like American Crew Pomade, Redken Rough Clay 20, hanzdefuko products.. etc.

You can make the volume yourself depends on how you apply your hairstyling product, can always diy and have different effect everyday! based on how you style it and what products you mix with.

Levine and Beckham also a variation of back comb/blow style? :s11:

LOL so many doing under cut, I was hoping for something different

Beckham's a variation of back comb. Levine's not.
Yeahh 2012's trend is short sides and long top or back comb But you could always avoid the trend and go something different! But we asians don't have features like angmoh nor hair like them, not much variation we can pull off

dj_flame

Reaction score
Yeahh 2012's trend is short sides and long top or back comb But you could always avoid the trend and go something different! But we asians don't have features like angmoh nor hair like them, not much variation we can pull off
My pet peeve is the sides. Unlike angmoh hair where the sides fall down nicely to create a straight, clean line, our hair sticks out like a porcupine, disrupting the hairline.

allianimus

Reaction score
hi currently using Redken maneuver wax. is there a product that is as easy to wash off but has a stronger hold?

nefarious07

Reaction score
Anywhere other then ocean selling prejume styling wax 7? I went there but can't find....and which hair spray works good with prejume 7?

Boxer321

Reaction score
Good Day Everyone!

Thought of trimming my own hair. Can anyone recommend me a good hair clipper and where can i get it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.