Nespresso Coffee Espresso Machine Mass Order #4 - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indo & Philippines

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi unwanted,

I visited Best Denki last weekend, and saw that they released a new version. do you do MO for that as well?

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Citiz Standalone

U

awhQ6.jpg

Krups White

Q8RHL.jpg

Krups Grey

hi unwanted, do you do MO for this new model??

And besides White and grey, what other colours are available? Saw it at Best Denki last weekend.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Definitely no.

We have too much defective units in the first batch, won't appear in our MO to avoid complains and hassles.

Anyway the price of the higher value Pixie in the MO, is already lower than the Retail price for the U machine sold in the boutique.

Why not reconsider?

Comparison and difference between U vs Citiz/Pixie
www.hardwarezone.com.sg - View Single Post - Nespresso User Club

i see. Thanks! haven been thinking about getting the Citiz/Pixie ever since they came out abt 2-3 yrs ago.

the "automation" part was also my main concern for U series when it comes to maintenance and making sure machine parts which come in contact with water are clean.

but of course if there are more feedback regarding the U series VS Citiz/Pixie, it would be even better to allow me make clearer decisions.

bancha_ch

Reaction score
Gran Maestria

Hi,

I am interested to buy a Gran Maestria.
Just wanna check with you that I am in Thailand, Have you ever shipped your thing to Thailand? Any import duty needs to pay?
Do you have stock for this Gran Maestria? What color do you have?

Please help to reply.
Thanks.
Bancha

EEXOOO

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't know since when i deleted my feedbacks, just placed them back.

Just to let you guys know, i'm also doing Herman Miller Premium Chair MO.
MO: Herman Miller Premium Chairs (Pictures included) - www.hardwarezone.com.sg

I only do MO products for quality product as you guys should know, and this is the only other project i'm focused on.
It's a bigger project and i manage to get it done as my company has monthly shipments to Singapore and there's slots in the container to fit some premium chairs, so i thought why not.

After a year of trial run, i'm more or less confident of steering that MO to introduce here. The support from USA is fantastic.

A number of you guys had already ordered both Nespresso and Herman Miller, must be enjoying a lovely and heavenly life of appreciating premium coffee on a comfortable premium chair daily.

To those who wish to order, there's a waiting time for these the chairs as they are huge and be coming by ocean.
I'm trying to cut short the waiting time though by advance ordering.

We have sold items to everyone, and do not worry, we don't keep your details nor will inform anyone about your purchase.

This is what I usually do before work in the morning:
-Make myself a cup of nespresso
-Lean all the way back on my HM
-Close my eyes and slowly enjoy my coffee

Life's great!

icebeamz

Reaction score
CLEARANCE SALE.

Selling Decaffeinato Itenso and Ristretto Nespresso capsule cheap.

If buying 3-4 and get 1 free

SMS at 91294837

cintai

Reaction score
Fast and fab

I've ordered from unwanted several times and I feel I need to share my good experience.

This MO is fast and fab - and saves me time and money.

Ordering is simple and takes no more than 2 emails and 1 bank transfer. And the delivery is next day or max day after.

I've ordered from nespresso.com SG before. And they have never been this good. Delivery used to take up to a week, and sometimes not without prodding - needless to say, I've not gone back to them even thou I've been their loyal customer for awhile.

unikorn

Reaction score
Advice from nespresso lovers please?

Hi there,

Been reading this forum quietly and finally my turn to get a Nespresso machine (too bad it's a gift for someone!).

I have a friend who likes drinking lattes / capuccino at cafes and I'm thinking of getting him a machine that has options > espresso.

So a few options on paper (Citiz w Milk // Citiz w add-on Aeroccino // Lattissima) but I hope to get real-life advice from you guys who have been using the machine or did research before buying.

Some questions:

1. Which model should I get - Citiz w/ Milk or Citiz with Aeroccino? Anyone has thoughts on why they chose one over the other?
2. How about Lattissima over Citiz for coffee w/ milk? Nespresso sales staff said it's better because you don't have to froth your milk, just a button will do. Does it get troublesome/ inconvenient to froth milk with Aeroccino or Citiz w Milk after initial enthusiasm is over?
3. Is Lattissima by Delonghi covered by warranty?
4. What happens after warranty is expired after 1 year? Because if we buy in SG Nespresso stores, the warranty offered is 2 years. Trying to work out and see if the $100-200 savings is worth one year less of warranty.
5. Lastly, any big difference between Aeroccino + and Aeroccino 3?

Thank you all for helping with above questions from a newbie.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.