silthfire

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any updates from ts?

i just whatsapp him he will update here by this week

Last edited:

danls79

Reaction score
anyone got a reply for him ? i sent him an sms a few days ago also no reply.....the worse thing i saw him log in yesterday at 10+ pm

kensou

Reaction score
TS, could u appoint some1 close to you to settle our order?? I know you had an accident but as a customer its not that I don't care what happen to you, but you should have some form of credibility to deliver your promised stock on time.. if you can't do it u might want to ask ur family member help you settle it?

Thanks and wish you a speedy recovery

Mikiberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We seriously need an update from TS instead of appearing online on forums and go MIA.

Jin_GY

Master Member
Reaction score
TS, I think even if you're injured, you should keep us update with the status. You're able to inform us about your injury, I believe you're able to at the very least, update what's going on. It's been far too long for us to wait n wait. I'll give you the benefit of doubt since this is the 8th MO you've conducted. But please update us ASAP, before we decided what to do.

siongxiong

Reaction score
Hi TS, can you update us asap? we transfer u full amount yet no reply from you. you did mention that the supplier will contact us but no news from them. may i know what going on?

youquan

Reaction score
Hi guys.. Sorry for the delay. I got tons of office work waiting for me to clear as I'm on MC for the whole of last week. Will arrange delivery next week for those who had made their balance payment.

Jin_GY

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.. Sorry for the delay. I got tons of office work waiting for me to clear as I'm on MC for the whole of last week. Will arrange delivery next week for those who had made their balance payment.

Thanks for the update.

truewt

Master Member
Reaction score
ups for chiu bro

dewjef

Reaction score

Hi youquan,

will it be good to have an updated list for MO#8 with amount transferred?

me_jul

Reaction score
hi youquan...what about those who will self collect? Can we collect now? Been waiting for this chair since Jul....

Jin_GY

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi TS,

can you kindly advise on the collection of the chair? It's a new week now. I believe we need some scheduling and planning for collection.

youquan

Reaction score
Hi all.. I have pass all your contact to the delivery guys alr. They will contact u guys shortly. As for self collect, I'll arrange one day for all of you to collect at my place one shot. Sry again for all the delay

truewt

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone received their chairs? mine is awaiting the delivery people to send up :D:D:D:D

Jin_GY

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all.. I have pass all your contact to the delivery guys alr. They will contact u guys shortly. As for self collect, I'll arrange one day for all of you to collect at my place one shot. Sry again for all the delay

Hi TS,

Would appreciate if you can set a date now. I'm on leave for this week and will get busy next week. Hope to arrange a time with you asap.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.