Report the credit card roadshows!

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
HSBC one is $80 cashback? Must apply for their credit and sup card or strictly any 1 card will do?

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
applied for the HSBC card as well at caltex station. reason being, besides the $80, still got extra 4% rebates for spending over $600 per month. i topped up petrol with this card can get 11% caltex discount + 4% cash rebates. why not

shearmanlee

Reaction score
Today been to Parkway Parade, CIMB have a outlet there, but no mention any promotion, want to ask but they closed due to rain!

jc777

Reaction score
anybody gotten this? what is the brand of the luggage? good?
REV_ACQ_830x140.jpg

HSBC is giving 24" luggage with new applicants of HSBC Revolution card

nickurey

Reaction score
There's HSBC at Starhub shop at Vivo City offer 200 cashback ( 80 for main card and 40 for each sup card, another 40 to offset your starhub bill ) but the time I went there all I saw was the crowd of people queuing for iPhone 5 and couldn't seem to find any HSBC promoter but the poster.

Anyone managed to sign up for this? Or any other location having the same promotion?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.