Warning: Speed Check locations

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I would like to know if there is any type of cameras along changi coast road? Thanks.:)

Hmm.. that stretch of road considered dirty..try not to speed there.

Many drivers up lorry there before.

Yellowman

Reaction score
nicole highway.the TP located at the overhead bridge before u reach suntec city..(if ucoming from Geylang side);)

nitewolfz

Reaction score
Will be good to continue compiling the list of speed trap in SG.
Recently saw camper on overhead bridges,
The one after lornie road all towards queensway. During afternoon timing
the one at point 9 in first post. Hougang ave 3 S11 coffeeshop bridge. Kena cam-ed, given warning letter. during evening timing
And lastly the one at mandai road opposite mandai camp near the zoo. during morning and afternoon
These 3 spots always have.:(

nitewolfz

Reaction score
Hmm.. that stretch of road considered dirty..try not to speed there.

Many drivers up lorry there before.

Saw numerous times spotted TPs along there. Dont know what they doing there. once at night saw them park at road side think is speed trap. the another time is 1 row of mod-ed cars stopped.

bobokw

Reaction score
3) PST - The Alexier Building (Overhead Bridge) Near Cycle & Carriage showroom along Alexandra Road heading towards IKEA Queensway. (Removed as per 01/06/12)

LOL I installed this this isn't a speed trap it's just to monitor cars travelling through major showrooms cause I heard there was vandalism cases, the stretch of road along ubi before CDC also has them yeah but I guess they were all removed cause it was super tedious for workers to change 4x car batteries almost everyday.

bobokw

Reaction score
I haven't seen this in post #1 don't know anyone added it yet.

COT on Braddell Road towards Lornie road overhead bridge just before the bishan flyover.
Every morning 8-10ish there will have TP I know cause everytime either I late for school then see him.
There was once or twice I saw him during the evening peak hours.
Just note that he'll be there at peak hour.

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do you guys know where the KPE speed cameras are located, thanks.
it's a box size square that comes in pairs.
iirc, towards SLE there's 3 pairs in total.
headng towards ECP should be also the same number. :s12:

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do you guys know where the KPE speed cameras are located, thanks.

Towards to City:

1) Before Airport Road exit
2) Before PIE (Tuas) exit
3) After Nicoll Highway exit.

Towards back to SLE:

1) Right after PIE exit
2) Before Upp Paya Lebar exit
3) After Bartley Road east exit.

famodi

Reaction score
TP will park there(usually TP volvo)

2i9oxew.jpg

famodi

Reaction score
brickland road towards bukit batok road, TP volvo will park vehicle at roadside to catch speeders

amekago

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bartley flyover:

There are a few pockets that they can park and ambush you, esp near the start (just after the Bartley Mrt when you go up the ramp) towards Tampines. He will just stand there with a speed gun. Esp in the morning (8.30am to 8.45am), I saw them on two occasions during this timing) Beware.

zeppelin

Reaction score
PPST - Along Yishun Ave2 towards the cross junction to Lentor Ave and vice versa. Speed limit 60Km/h. Somewhere along Yishun stadium.

lasertc

Reaction score
Received my advisory for travelling at 73km/hr at Telok Blangah Rd towards West Coast Highway... Lamp post 120.... So watch out guys, as it was on a Saturday's morning...:s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.