[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

badkham07

Reaction score
thanks all for the reply.

for those who manage to do so, able to advise how to sign in? Just sign in 2?

spongywolly

Reaction score
Understand that ANZ Platinum card does not offer the complimentary 2 lounge visits anymore. However, I still have the coupon and it states 'valid for one year from 'member since date' indicated on the credit card' and my join date is in 2012! Are we still eligible to use that coupon to enter the lounge?

commonguy

Reaction score
Understand that ANZ Platinum card does not offer the complimentary 2 lounge visits anymore. However, I still have the coupon and it states 'valid for one year from 'member since date' indicated on the credit card' and my join date is in 2012! Are we still eligible to use that coupon to enter the lounge?

Yes, the vouchers are valid as stated.
They just removed the "spend-to-get-free-lounge-entrance" scheme.

Now we know why they did this, it is because they were launching the new Travel Card, which now carries this scheme (together with first 2 complimentary visits as welcome package)

Btw, this thread is about Priority Pass Lounges in Changi, and the vouchers are for SATS Lounges.

spongywolly

Reaction score
Thanks for the info.. did you just try it recently? Didn't want to paiseh myself if the voucher cannot be used at the lounges. We do need to show the ANZ Platinum credit card upon entry yeah?

Also noted on the lounge difference. :)

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried signing in 2 pax using PP recently? Taking Scoot next week so thinking of trying out the PP lounges.

commonguy

Reaction score
Anyone tried signing in 2 pax using PP recently? Taking Scoot next week so thinking of trying out the PP lounges.

You can always sign in guest(s) into the lounge. Whether the guest is chargeable or not, depends on your particular PP account. Where did you get your PP from?

u're entitled to 2 free enties each year, so yes, u can sign 2 into the lounges

Careful here.
Most of the PP from credit cards here only allow free access for PP cardholder, guest access is always chargeable (even though you still have free access left).

One that I know for sure allows free access to be used by guest is the PP from Citibank PremierMiles. It is also written explicitly in the letter that comes with the PP card.

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can always sign in guest(s) into the lounge. Whether the guest is chargeable or not, depends on your particular PP account. Where did you get your PP from?

Careful here.
Most of the PP from credit cards here only allow free access for PP cardholder, guest access is always chargeable (even though you still have free access left).

One that I know for sure allows free access to be used by guest is the PP from Citibank PremierMiles. It is also written explicitly in the letter that comes with the PP card.

I am actually referring to the PP from Premiermiles. I think I read somewhere that the T&Cs have changed for Citibank hence I just wanted to double confirm that I could sign someone in using my 2 visits/year benefit.

commonguy

Reaction score
I am actually referring to the PP from Premiermiles. I think I read somewhere that the T&Cs have changed for Citibank hence I just wanted to double confirm that I could sign someone in using my 2 visits/year benefit.

As of this month (Oct 2012), they still have this policy.
I received a new PP card (a replacement) and the letter still says that guest access counts towards the complimentary visits. I could take a pic/scan of the letter if you like.

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As of this month (Oct 2012), they still have this policy.
I received a new PP card (a replacement) and the letter still says that guest access counts towards the complimentary visits. I could take a pic/scan of the letter if you like.

Thanks for the confirmation! :)

nixiak

Reaction score

If you just applied for the PremierMiles card and receive the PP card, it's only valid for one year from date of issue. Is that true, actually how many years of free visits are we entitled to?

louist

Reaction score
they send a new one every year, so until they discontinue the programme? for now, can assume it's permanent as long as you're a cardholder.
If you just applied for the PremierMiles card and receive the PP card, it's only valid for one year from date of issue. Is that true, actually how many years of free visits are we entitled to?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.