Religare Health Trust *Official* (SGX: RF1U)

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, unlikely there will be 80% capita loss. But stock market can be quite unpredictable so you might be right. Gonna look at the prospectus but most likely giving this a miss.

Ahh.. go take a look at IndiaBulls before you say that is not possible.

That trust listed at $1 with a 1-for-2 rights at 16c a year later. The trust now trades at ard 11c. Those who din buy into the rights sitting on ard 90% capital loss. And here the best part. Since listing in Jun 08, the trust has never distributed a single cent.

Still wanna invest into a India Business Trust?? All the best! :)

Departure81

Reaction score
Ahh.. go take a look at IndiaBulls before you say that is not possible.

That trust listed at $1 with a 1-for-2 rights at 16c a year later. The trust now trades at ard 11c. Those who din buy into the rights sitting on ard 90% capital loss. And here the best part. Since listing in Jun 08, the trust has never distributed a single cent.

Still wanna invest into a India Business Trust?? All the best! :)

I see I see. Thanks for the advice bro. So far I've been pretty lucky with my investments so I'm like the frog in the well. Won't know what hit me until it hits me. Haha.

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
9.00 p.m. on 15 October 2012 : Opening date and time for the Public Offer.
12.00 p.m. on 18 October 2012: Closing date and time for the Public Offer.
19 October 2012 : Balloting of applications
9.00 a.m. on 22 October 2012 : Commence trading of the Common Units on the Listing Date.
Religare%20Health%20Trust
Religare Health Trust Trustee Manager Pte. Ltd. , as trustee-manager of RHT (“Trustee- Manager”), is making an offering (the “Offering”) of 567,455,000 common units representing undivided interests in RHT (“Common Units”) for subscription at the offering price (“Offering Price”) of S$0.90 per Common Unit.
The Offering consists of (i) an international placement of 555,455,000 Common Units to investors, including institutional and other investors in Singapore (“Placement Tranche”), and (ii) an offering of 12,000,000 Common Units to the public in Singapore (“Public Offer”). The total number of Units in issue as at the date of this Prospectus is 220,676,944.

Pro forma NAV per Unit after the Offering S$0.87
At IPO gearing level will be 6.7%
Holders of the Sponsor Units do not have any entitlement in respect of any distribution to the extent such distribution is in respect of any distribution period (being the six-month period ending on 31 March or 30 September, as the case may be) falling within the Distribution Waiver Period (the “Distribution Waiver”). “Distribution Waiver Period” refers to the period commencing on the Listing Date up to (and including) 31 March 2014.
RHT will distribute 100.0% of its Distributable Income for the period from the Listing Date to 31 March 2014.

12 months average 10-year government bond yields 8.5%:vijayadmin:

Annualised Distribution Yield per Common Unit(14) . . . . . . . . . 8.88% 9.08%
Annualised Distribution Yield per Unit(14) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6.42% 6.54%:eek:

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wtf. all the hospitals of the trust are in india. i thought from emerging markets?! definitely not worth to me.

flyfox

Reaction score
I just applied for 5 lots.

I afraid kena alloted 5, means sure gg.

Anyway they set aside less than 5% for public tranche.
and the 90+% is for financial institution with around 1/2 year lockup period plus oversubscribed 1.31 times.

just hope i get around 2-3. buying for the dividends mostly...

digitalguy

Reaction score
Is there any stabilising manager for this ipo. i could not find "stabilising manager" in the prospectus.

2egg4kosong

Reaction score
So many negative comments floating around whenever there's new ipo. But then later all secretly go apply and end up lucky draw again :s13:

flyfox

Reaction score
So many negative comments floating around whenever there's new ipo. But then later all secretly go apply and end up lucky draw again :s13:

Take note of change in listing date:

http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_C7C5BF5869E3045048257A9A00433A91/$file/RHT_Announcement_171012.pdf?openelement

kissinvestor

Reaction score
For your answer, you just need to look at Ascendas India Trust. A Singapore 'brand name' with quality assets and good record but distributions badly impacted by currency rate. Which is why it languishing below IPO price of $1.18. You are looking at a 33% hit in price if you have not 'average down'.

Those who need another example of why business trust is generally a bad investment just need to look at my 'favourite' - Indiabulls Trust (they name their trust correctly - full of bulls). IPO $1, rights issue a yr later at 16c, zero distributions since listing in Jun 2008.

(Vested in both Ai-Trust and Indiabulls)

OMG.. no wonder you hate India companies or business trusts so much..

tkwei123

Reaction score
he's not the only one
lets just say that a certain group of people in a certain part of this world have a different definition for "integrity" and "accountability"

Rafflesian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u were given a chance to go to India for surgical operation at much cheaper rate, would you go?

This clearly explains why Parkway Hospitality deserves a much higher premium vs peers since rich Indians, Indonesians are flying here for the best treatment, translating to superior margins earned from every bed.

:)

SoulDealer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u were given a chance to go to India for surgical operation at much cheaper rate, would you go?

This clearly explains why Parkway Hospitality deserves a much higher premium vs peers since rich Indians, Indonesians are flying here for the best treatment, translating to superior margins earned from every bed.

:)

Even if india is the last place for surgical operation, i rather die. Seriously.

yooooz

Reaction score
can anyone take a look at the prospectus and understand clearly the structure of the trust? its too complicated and complex imo haha...i'm skipping this ipo.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.