8. microSDHC expansion
  9. waterproof rated at IPX5
  10. 140g

downside:
  1. 2,020mAh battery :eek:

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh wow... well 5.5" Galaxy Note 2 is using a 3000+ maH batt... 2020 from HTC seems little. Battery life should be quite horrible

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya down side is 2k mah battery
but we wont gettting it actually
so wait long long for it
jp phone usually dont export out even our keitai dealer wont carry HTC or sony xperia into SG mkt

only panasonic sharp fujitsu only

but if u looks at htc J the thickness is quite slim so it compersate it battery lor
if u look at note2 is thicker actually

but camera specs wise still no major improvement over its keitaos bro using a 16mp camera

so i will pick sharp over htc any time if compare to JP phone

4.9-inch Sharp Aquos Zeta SH-02E droid headed to NTT DoCoMo - GSMArena.com news

P1030785.jpg

Igene

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks really sexy, especially the red ones :D

Only worry is the battery life. Don't know of the new Sharp screen (IGZOS or something) really helps improving battery by that much. Only time will tell.

Another problem of course, it's not coming to our region :s13:

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Only worry is the battery life. Don't know of the new Sharp screen (IGZOS or something) really helps improving battery by that much. Only time will tell.

htc wont
but sharp panasonic and fujitisu u can get it
if it launch
as our local dealer carry it
so u can dream about it
ya we till duno if the new panel will helps but at least specs wise sharp kicks htc

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very nice phone! gotta wait for the global variant.

and here's hoping they dun delay that version..

cyberprotozoansg

Reaction score
My HTC one X is already struggling with 1800mAh battery, I doubt 200mAh bigger battery are sufficient for bigger screen with more pixels. Why HTC continue to choose small battery capacity for their devices is confounding. Maybe another plus version down the road :s8:

cheong79

Banned
Reaction score

rumour said this the next nexus phone from htc for international.

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My HTC one X is already struggling with 1800mAh battery, I doubt 200mAh bigger battery are sufficient for bigger screen with more pixels. Why HTC continue to choose small battery capacity for their devices is confounding. Maybe another plus version down the road :s8:

Who knows? The Sharp panel supposed to be energy efficient, maybe 2000mA is enough for the whole day. The fact that it is only 140g with 5" screen is very interesting. Samsung Note 2 is about 180g.

Alan-HWH

Reaction score

The S4 processor is famous for being a very efficient processor and most likely HTC using Sharp's new low power display panel also. Battery should be ok bah but than KDDI themselves also say specs not fully confirmed yet. I am not amazed if HTC do a last minute battery bump.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
One X using quad A9 and ULP geforce which is battery sucking.

The S4 pro is a much better power efficient processor compare to the Quad A9 and using sharp low power display panel, a 2K mah battery is more than enough.

cheong79

Banned
Reaction score
One X using quad A9 and ULP geforce which is battery sucking.

The S4 pro is a much better power efficient processor compare to the Quad A9 and using sharp low power display panel, a 2K mah battery is more than enough.

cause S4 krait is made on 28nm wafer. The less die size, the power efficiency it will be.

Nividia tegra is still using 40nm to make the chip.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
cause S4 krait is made on 28nm wafer. The less die size, the power efficiency it will be.

Nividia tegra is still using 40nm to make the chip.

Yap. But no nvidia crap on my mobile. Even if they are on 28nm. :D

Alan-HWH

Reaction score
Verizon's Droid Incredible X sporting the same 1080p screen. However it have the One X+ back.

nexusae0_VZW_HTC_DLX1_thumb.jpg

nexusae0_VZW_HTC_DLX21.jpg

The front looks more well made, for some reason the speaker on the top of the J Butterfly looks weird. The DIX looks better.

The battery specs also got bump to 2500 maH.

I expect this design to become the worldwide design cause it seriously look nicer.

samuelong87

Master Member
Reaction score
Verizon's Droid Incredible X sporting the same 1080p screen. However it have the One X+ back.

nexusae0_VZW_HTC_DLX1_thumb.jpg

nexusae0_VZW_HTC_DLX21.jpg

The front looks more well made, for some reason the speaker on the top of the J Butterfly looks weird. The DIX looks better.

The battery specs also got bump to 2500 maH.

I expect this design to become the worldwide design cause it seriously look nicer.

Sounds awesome! It would be nice to have this in the Nexus variant too. I do actually think the back on the Butterfly looks smokin'

zeroex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why HTC didnt even bring the normal J variant into SG as well... taiwan/hk got it, and its very good looking...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.