A Levels Extensive Revision package for sale‏

jcnotesseller

Reaction score
Hi, I am selling the following components of the A levels extensive revision package for sale.

1. General Paper notes with the necessary topics that would be tested. Examples would be globalisation, social issues, science and technology etc. You can simply 'dump' your own school notes and rely on these notes to do well. If you master a few topics, it is sufficient to attain at least a B for General Paper. Do request for screenshots if your interested in finding out more. About 150 pages in all.

2. Math H2 Revision Notes. Concise yet comprehensive notes for you to acquire the skills and know-how for H2 Math in a short period of time. Notes consist of Techniques to solving questions, Mind Maps, Topical Summaries etc. If you do not have time trying to learn everything in H2 syllabus, these notes are for you. About 140 pages in all.

3. Math H2 Topic-by Topic Package. Contains extensive revision practices for all the topics tested in H2 A level math. Comes hand-in-hand with the H2 Revision Math Notes in (2). After reading and learning from the revision notes, you can attempt and do the math questions topic-by-topic in this topical package. If you manage to finish about more than 2/3 of this package, you will at least acquire a B for math.

4. Chemistry H2 Study Aids. Consists of revision materials such as newsletters, mind maps, revision packages, summary materials etc. Using these will enable you to spend more time on your other subjects rather than spend time sifting for information from your school notes.

5. Prelim Papers. I have an extensive range of prelim papers from different years, answers included.

6. Lecture Notes for Chemistry, Math, Physics from reputable JC.

7. Other Subjects such as Geography, History, Physics. I have resources for them too. Just email me if interested

For more information or if you have any queries, email me at jcnotesseller@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.