Google Nexus 10

kennethtbh

Reaction score
"It will come in 16GB or 32GB variants and will be Wi-Fi only. The processor behind the tablet is a powerful dual-core ARM Cortex-A15 chip paired with 2GB of RAM, likely of the Samsung Exynos variety, with a quad-core Mali T604 GPU inside"

Resolution: 2560 x 1600, 300ppi
Aspect Ratio: 16:10
Camera: 5MP back, 1.9MP front
Battery: 9000mAh
Weight: 604g
Price: $399 for the 16GB version and $499 for the 32GB version
Availability: 13th Nov in the Google Play Store in the US, UK, Australia, France, Germany, Spain and Canada.

Source

hoenn041

Reaction score
SHUT UP N TAKE MY MONEYYYY. but unfortunately it will probably come to sg way more expensive... And god knows when

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Great value
We’ve always focused on building great devices at great value. And we think today’s devices offer the very best that money can buy. Here are more details on when and where you can pick up your next Nexus device:

Nexus 4: 8GB for $299; 16GB for $349; available unlocked and without a contract on 11/13 on the Google Play store in the U.S., U.K., Australia, France, Germany, Spain and Canada. The 16GB version will also be available through T-Mobile for $199, with a 2-year contract (check here for more details).
Nexus 7: 16GB for $199 and 32GB for $249; available in the U.S., U.K., Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Canada and Japan, and also through our retail partners Gamestop, Office Depot, Office Max, Staples and Walmart.

Nexus 7 with 32GB and mobile data: $299 and unlocked, on sale 11/13 in the Google Play store in the U.S., U.K., Australia, France, Germany, Spain and Canada.

Nexus 10: 16GB for $399; 32GB for $499; available on 11/13 in the Google Play Store in the U.S., U.K., Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Canada and Japan.

A Nexus device is much more than simply a phone or tablet. It’s your connection to the best of Google—all of your stuff and entertainment, everywhere you go with no hassle. Now you have three new Nexus devices, a new improved version of Jelly Bean and more entertainment than ever before—all available on Google Play. The playground is open.

siandiao

Reaction score
SHUT UP N TAKE MY MONEYYYY. but unfortunately it will probably come to sg way more expensive... And god knows when
if a US$249 can be sold for SG$399, using the same "conversion rate", moi guess is that it will be sold for SG$640 here :o

which is... almost the same as iPad wifi price.

so, dear samsung, plz dun foolishly price it at $640. yes, Note 2 probably sold well despite it being costlier than iPhone 5, but that's a different story :o

kero89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
too big a price to ship in from playstore..with hell sure no international warranty... almost s$515 before intl shipping + gst

as a matter of fact. this paves way for their tab 3 10.1.. haha..

masotime

Master Member
Reaction score
The lack of 3G is unfortunate... but at that price point... it's fricking cheap. The highest end Nexus 7 + Nexus 10 = US$800 < US$829 for the highest end iPad.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wonder what kind of port it has? hdmi? heard can do wireless mirroring to smart tv, wondring how? if use it as gps in car, no 3g will be problem?

kero89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if a US$249 can be sold for SG$399, using the same "conversion rate", moi guess is that it will be sold for SG$640 here :o

so, dear samsung, plz dun foolishly price it at $640. yes, Note 2 probably sold well despite it being costlier than iPhone 5, but that's a different story :o

waiting for sg set or shipping in from playstore? :o

given sg Samsung, they won't price low.. else can't sell tab 3 10.1 next year...

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Would be too expensive for me at this price point.

kennethtbh

Reaction score
dun think the nexus 10 have any 3g/4g variants yet right? at least no rumours so far. but since nexus 7 got bumped with 3g few mths after release, i hope they come up with a nexus 10 with 3g as well. then it will be the perfect device for me. still considering whether to get the nexus 10 from playstore when it launches or not..

btw, if my fren brg back from US by luggage, will tio GST? or only ship back will tio?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
since it's a samsung brand, i presume warranty will be a problem, since it is not international like the nexus 7's?

kennethtbh

Reaction score
since it's a samsung brand, i presume warranty will be a problem, since it is not international like the nexus 7's?
nexus 7 also by asus, not google. so maybe due to the collboration, it may be diff from their original samsung tablets? or at least i hope it will be.

Cookee

Master Member
Reaction score
Been hanging on the my Moto Xoom for this. But looks like there's no 3/4G onboard and no external microsd add on option. Waited so long only to be dissapointed. :(

Last edited:

kero89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nexus 7 also by asus, not google. so maybe due to the collboration, it may be diff from their original samsung tablets? or at least i hope it will be.

it's like galaxy nexus and nexus s... no international warranty...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.