iNO One non-camera smart phone

evilguy93

Reaction score
Do they still have stocks in y2k as of just now and just to check we can go down n purchase directly?

Yes, they have about 10-20 sets when i went in the afternoon, but all are white, black one will only come in dec according to them

vche018

Reaction score
phone in safe mode

Hi Anyone here encounter your Ino phone in safe mode? After inserting a 2G tgt with a 3G SIM card into the phone,it cannot detected the cards and is in safe mode.Please help!

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just got my phone today at Y2K! But i encountered some problem with the phone.

When i typed, all the words i typed are underlined which indicates that they are not in the user dictionary, does anyone have the same problem? What can i do about it?

Also, is there a way to off the vibration when touching the three keys at the bottom?

Dictionary Fix
  1. Download LatinIME.apk from XDA-Developers.
  2. Copy the file to the internal SD Card:

adb push LatinIME.apk /mnt/sdcard
  3. Overwrite /system/app/LatinIME.apk with the one you downloaded using adb shell:

su
    mount -o,remount -t ext4 emmc@android /system
    rm /system/app/LatinIME.apk
    cp /mnt/sdcard/LatinIME.apk /system/app/LatinIME.apk
  4. Reboot the phone, and you should have lesser red lines under words ;)

hlt8888

Reaction score

k3vvie

Reaction score
I am curious; all the phones all running same kernel version?

i RMA my phone once abt 1 mth ago. i checked my 1st and 2nd phone same kernel.. all those in my office using the same kernel also... only mine and another will reboot @ 166 or 250 Mhz.

Yxy

Master Member
Reaction score
Using a-jays 4 earphones will give messed up sound.
Can be fixed by holding down the remote control button.
I think it's a problem with the mt6575 chipset, cannot handle remote controls

starb3

Reaction score
Using a-jays 4 earphones will give messed up sound.
Can be fixed by holding down the remote control button.
I think it's a problem with the mt6575 chipset, cannot handle remote controls

the headphone out is using the otmp configuration, which is used by Nokia and pre-sony Sony Ericsson phones. most new phones nowadays use the ctia configuration, like the iPhone, the Sony phone, newer Samsung phones, HTC. you can get an adapter to convert the configuration, or get headsets meant for Nokia or the pre-sony Sony Ericsson phones.

it's been discussed before. Maybe an adapter or converter cable like this might work.
CTIA and OMTP headphone converter cable

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i RMA my phone once abt 1 mth ago. i checked my 1st and 2nd phone same kernel.. all those in my office using the same kernel also... only mine and another will reboot @ 166 or 250 Mhz.

LOL that means you and me are quite "unlucky" :s13:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do note that even with the earphone converter cable, 3 buttons headset won't have sound. 1 button headsets like the ajays one+ should be ok.

eno_lc

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do note that even with the earphone converter cable, 3 buttons headset won't have sound. 1 button headsets like the ajays one+ should be ok.

does the 3 buttons u refer to mean those with the volume buttons?

Yxy

Master Member
Reaction score
my a-jays four got 3 buttons....so fail? :(

chiawy

Reaction score
Got 2 sets in my office boot into safe mode and cannot detect the sim card, even factory reset the phone with same problem.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.