[Ipad Mini] availability and stocks from each outlet

ericwilis

Reaction score
Just got mine at nubox raffles city.64 wifi white. No queue. But white very limited. Black a lot

sammy123451

Reaction score
Anyone can update from a) Nex - Challenger, Courts and Nubox and b) Bishan - Nubox and Best?

gdspd8

Reaction score
I was at VivoCity at around 9am. Nobody queuing at all. Simply get the last black iPad mini and go home. Surprising no queue at Infinite, Best Denki Apple outlet and Challenger. Duno wats wrong. I ask the staff at the two shop and they told me no queue..plenty of stock..I was like wtf? Funan many ppl queue overnight and VivoCity boh lang one...I ask the gal at Challenger anyone buy iPad 4, she reply me only 2 nia. Morning queue all buy iPad Mini.

Last edited:

adix_82

Banned
Reaction score
Jurong point nubox 16gb wipe out. Challenger jurong point iPad mini all wipe out

Universal76

Master Member
Reaction score
Nuböx at Causeaypoint left 32GB black. Courts still plenty of 16GB models but limited on 32GB. They expected queue but no queue at all.

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw bishan best denki only I'm there. Leaving now. Got time to take photo with me, chit chat with sales person.
Walked down to Nu box see ppl queuing and door still closed.

you should tell those outside Nubox to go to best denki

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.