[Ipad Mini] availability and stocks from each outlet

kalasala

Reaction score
you guys had forgotten BEST DENKI and MUSTAFA

My friends just went mustafa, lots of stocks.

Sukhoi T50

Reaction score
it seems all are sold out . i called challenger/best/harvey norman.

they have the same feed back "ipad mini soldout already"

expression

Master Member
Reaction score
Challenger @ Simei OOS. Didn't bother to ask iPad 4 though

Anyone knows if Funan still got stock??

Vygotsky84

Reaction score
why do you buy wifi-model??? have to tether very troublsme leh
3G/LTE in Singapore so slow. U pay a premium for the LTE model and every month u pay $10 extra for multisim. End up the outlay is quite significant for a service that doesn't meet proper service standards speed-wise.

Might as well rely on home wifi, office wifi and the occasional tethering when needed.

Btw tethering using Bluetooth uses less battery than wifi. I'm doing that now and my 4S battery dropped a bit only. When I use Wifi to tether my battery drop like siao.

bravestory

Reaction score
3G/LTE in Singapore so slow. U pay a premium for the LTE model and every month u pay $10 extra for multisim. End up the outlay is quite significant for a service that doesn't meet proper service standards speed-wise.

Might as well rely on home wifi, office wifi and the occasional tethering when needed.

Btw tethering using Bluetooth uses less battery than wifi. I'm doing that now and my 4S battery dropped a bit only. When I use Wifi to tether my battery drop like siao.

Can android phone tether blue tooth with ipad ?
I tether wifi can, but blue tooth cannot.
Or did I miss out on the some settings.

Thanks.

Vygotsky84

Reaction score
Mustafa don't even carry e ipad mini. I ask multiple counters all don't have.
Strange, one guy here kept saying mustafa have.

Anyway guys I have 2 x iPad mini Black available. Not looking for profit, will let go at retail. Bought for parents but they want LTE. Self collect at Hougang :)

Sorry mods if this is inappropriate to post here. Just wanted to help fellow forumers.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.