Nespresso Coffee Espresso Machine Mass Order #4 - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indo & Philippines

mazuinaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hello,

Fire Engine Red
$430 ( Krups EU Machines with 2pin plugs [Matching adaptor provided] ) On special offer, refer post 1

I will be getting this on Wednesday or Thursday (31st/1st) , might I enquire if the "special offer" is still ongoing ?

If not i will choose something else :D

traveltofreedom

Reaction score
excellent service!

thanks for answering to all my questions within a short period of time! and helping to print out a bday msg to be delivered together with the machine!

mazuinaz

Banned
Reaction score
Happy with my machine

Just got my nespresso today from unwanted, really pleased with the delivery time and the fast support. Here is me finishing my first espresso macchiato that i made "lyka pro" from the citiz :

657nm8.jpg

However one small thing i want to add is that i got 4x140ml glasses for free because i bought red color, unfortunately the glasses were not packaged properly and there were many small chips on the glasses as well as small shards of glass left in the packaging.

Hopefully bro unwanted can pack the glasses separately in newspaper instead of stacking and letting friction take its toll :p

Here some pics of the chips :
Pic 1
Pic 2

Other than that overall tip top service !

suyuan85

Reaction score
thanks for great service! seller's replies were prompt, coordination between him n delivery is pretty good too. transferred $$ at 9pm and received item next day at 3pm. :D

yiivei

Reaction score
Received my pixie machine and aeroccino3 in good condition.

Payment on 2nd November 9pm. Items received next day ard 3pm.

Thumbs up for superb service!!

Vci International Ltd

Reaction score
Hi!

Do you have Vivalto Lungo? I noted your post stated RM2.00 per capsule. Do you have the supply for 12,000 capsules? Please do send me a direct message.

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New Flavour

Introducing Nespresso's first Special Reserve: Hawaii Kona

VeVSs.jpg

Regarded by connoisseurs as one of the world's most prestigious and expensive coffee.

Production metered at only 40,000 bags a year compare to 9 million bags from Colombia, ratio at 1 : 225
The rare Kona selection is grown on the slopes of the Haulalai and Mauna Loa Volcanoes, with the most optimal climate for growing coffee.
With nothing else mixed, the Nespresso's Special Reserve, will be 100% pure Hawaiian Kona Arabica beans of the highest grade with every bean hand picked.

Aromatic profile: Rich and smooth with a velvety texture, leaves a long lingering delicate hint of fruitiness.

Intensity: 5

Price from Nespresso:
NZ is selling at NZ$40 a sleeve.
USA is selling at US$20 a sleeve. According to Nespresso customer service, supplies are not expected to last more than 10-14 days at best.
It may not be available in Asia due to limited quantity.

Price here:
S$30 a sleeve.

Delivery can only be made from Sunday onwards, subjected to delays.

This will be a must try for all coffee connoisseurs, will definitely be one of Nespresso's grandest coffee

hi bro i wanna take 2 sleeves if possible...when can collect??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.